Reviews for Rk Plushies Coming to Town
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Lol kawaii! XD i have my own Kenshin plushie! (huggles plushie) . Seriously!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Kawaii!
chidori-no-kage chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Yay! Soujiro finally got his plushie! the slurps are so funny!*point point* my sides hurt from all the laughing! the bit at the end with you and plushie kenshin is really cute! . *slurp*
Hammie-LisaChan chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
hey Evee, your story is great. dont bother to read Plushie kenshin or reply back to him coz he is so mean. i bet his stories are gay
Charmed Wolf chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
i love it, especially with Soujiro! please update! :D
konARTISTE chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
I want plushie too X(. Especially Sano plushie *sighs and begins dreaming of cuddling with Sano-plushie*

Please update - it's a very cute and amusing story
inuyashagirl22 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
LOL, i always wanted to say that to Saitou XD 'cigarettes are bad for you' aw... i'm envious...
Not-sama chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
*snaches plushie kenshin and kaoru* I have hostages! write more now or i shall torture them! by...um..by...er..well..i got nuthin that they wouldent like...BUT I WILL THINK OF SOMTHING! so write more!

this is a very intresting idea by the way...if you ever need anyideas of randomeness im here to assist you!
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
poor soujiro
Hajime Tokio chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
I'M BACK! hehe wonderful job! I am completly loving this even if(sniffle) I'm not in it. .

Saito- Great, now I've got a small jimmeny frickin' cricket on my shoulder.

Tokio- Then maybe you will be nicer.

Saito- Don't hold your breath. -.-

Loves ya

BYE
Hammie-LisaChan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
hey Evee, cute story, so funny waiting for the next chapter..
chidori-no-kage chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
OMG! aoshi swore! THE AOSHI actually SWORE!

that's like the event of a lifetime!

it's so rare!
Aster Arsenal chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I couldn't read this without having this HUGE grin on my face, and my mom asked me if I was okay, because 20 minutes after reading this, I burst out laughing! This is too funny!

flip-flop out XD
Kaiju29 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
No! The age of the plushies is upon us! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Too funny, Evee-chan! *a plushie sneaks up behind unfortunate reveiwer*

AH! *kicks plushie*

Plushie; Oi!

Kaiju; Oh, hey...it looks like me.

Plushie; *looks up hopefully* Does that mean your not gonna kick me any more?

Kaiju; Nope. *kick*

Plushie; My head fell off!

Kaiju; Well, there you go. Serves you right for going around looking like me. *sticks out tongue*

Plushie; *goes to sulk*

Kaiju; *runs after it* HEY! DONT FORGET YOUR HEAD!

XD; Looking forward to the next one, please update soon!

Sorry about this reveiw, by the way, it was written whilst the criminal-sorry, AUTHOR in question was on a lolly-pop induced sugar high.
Hajime Tokio chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens when Saito and Tokio get plushies. Please write more. Can't wait!

Tokio