Reviews for Quality Time
JBubbles chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Okay... and here I was thinking that that joke from Kawamura and Akutsu's mom was just that: a joke
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Didn't see THAT one coming. I blanked for a moment upon reading the last paragraph, re-read it and started cracking up. This makes a lot of the conversation and actions make more sense... Or a least throws them in a different light.

Well written! Fun, great read.
amaretto and coke chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Evil!

... but very well done. Bravo!
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
W-wha? Huh?

i thought that this was AkutsuxTakashi. *pouts sadly*

oh well! it's still cute! i wonder what their kids are gonna look like. *mischevious laughter*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Well I suspected when I read the summary and you sounded all shifty and stuff...but I was hoping that I was being overly suspicious. There aren't enough of that pairing as it is so needless to say I was disappointed. *sigh*
freysan chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
hey...you got me!

true...just like the pairing you said...but completely different from what i expected!

WAAH!
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
...KawamuraAkutsu. Hahaha. Just not the Jin Akutsu XDXDXD You got me there! :D

(Though I was still O_o at them going to Tokyo Tower. Ah, it made me hope LOL)

Great ending! Haha, way to go for surprising the readers! _

-SD :)
Chro chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
...O_o... like...what! that ending completely threw me off!

Theres like a total age difference in the mother and kawamura!XD oh well it had Kawamura and Jin so i'm happy
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yep, you got me with that play on words in the summary...it was an Akutsu, just not the one I was thinking of. XD It was great anyways, though, I love Jin...he's got such a wild nature. Your characterization and writing is amazing! This was a treat to read.
goddess-neptune chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was just...wow...nice twist at the end XD
Just Jill chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Oh, WHAT a twist! Wow... That was amazing!

Well done. Very well done!

Just Jill