Reviews for Wait in the Car
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I have to say it I loved it! The whole story was great but of course the bit about waiting in the car was priceless. :D
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Good story :-)
linda4861 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Nice writing.
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
LOVE IT...Lee does not stay in the car. LOL.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
A great look at an inevitable moment. The sequel is good, too.
Maggy chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Love the "wait in the car twist" - and the visual cues between L and A.

Nice job.
Momm2five chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I love it! LOLd when Lee didn't wait in the car! I also could hear and see Lee yelling at her to hurry up and getting impatient. Wish this had been a real tag!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Terrific story! I read one of your other ones and knew I just had to read the rest. You're a gifted writer. I think it's really funny that Lee didn't wait in the car.
Ceeg chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Love this story. I really like the idea that Lee was watching Joe during the debriefing.
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Wow! This would have been an excellent extra "tag" for the ep! Really enjoyed it.
Alaine chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
I think it really tells how joe came to find out.
Mariamilia chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
This was a great story you should write a second part to this. Thank you for letting us see your talent. Write more pleasessssssss!
Connie chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
good job!
Tara Farrago chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
Wow. That was awesome. Still haven't seen the episode, but great! SO GREAT! Hey, when's the sequel, huh? This sounds like only the first installment. If you write one, I want to know!
Athina chapter 1 . 6/30/2000
Great story and very well written. Clever "take" on the "wait in the car" concept.