Reviews for The First Kiss is Sweetest
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is my favorite pairing for this game (one of my favorite game series as well) and you wrote it so well. I'm so happy!
Zedta chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
XD

Their characters... ))
Pelleas chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh my gosh. i looved this so much.

I've got butterflies in my stomach right now 3

They actually feel like fireballs, becuase there's so many of them at once. .. it actually hurts though D:

AMAZING FIC!

This was like, OH MY GOD~! 3

I would so love a sequel. is there a sequel? 3
1557757 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
It's been forever since I felt this way, but I actually blushed and smiled when Soren did. That was absolutely gold. :)
ForParadise chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aww.. so adorable :D
dekiru otoko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Definitely THE BEST I've read in the fanfiction archive for Ike and Soren .~ It was written absolutely brilliantly! I don't know if I'll be able to find another marvelous fic like this one with the same pairing v.v hmm...especially now that you've stoked my hunger for reading more of this pairing (fufufu xP)

I hope you write more!
Soren Sonata chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I like this one. :] I thought it was more funny than romanic. Lol Ike... "Wanna try it?" That me laugh so hard.
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
ACK! That was too adorable for words! Ike and Soren, definetly the best FE pairing of all time! You've written it out so sweetly! Heck, the kiss was even adorable! Great, great oneshot, I totally adored it! _
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
yayz ike and soren kiss oh thats so cute!nya!I loves it so much!great job! -emeral
R Amythest chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I... I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet.

Cute, sweet, light-hearted and fluffy. Adorable and written well enough to have an effect. Quite nice! D
Syeroix chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Yay oneshot! Cute story.
wetheril chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This was so cute! I don't think I've ever read a fic about a kiss that was quite as well-done was this one. :) You really had Soren down spot-on.
esotericfart chapter 1 . 9/4/2007

Cute..

I liked it... Though Ike seemed a tad out of character... Not that I really mind it all that much, just saying.

Soren, on the other hand, seemed right on target.

I also like your wording... Actually, to be honest, it seemed a bit weak in the begining... But you more than made up for it with the interactions between Ike and Soren at the end.

Kudos on the cute fic.

-Wish
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aww, it's adorable. I love it. HURRAY! Great fluff!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
aw, cute! *-* so sweet and cute! ... Ike is a schemer! lol!

Ja, I really like this little fic! I'm gonna add it to faves! _