Reviews for Enter the Black Ghost
Hawkeye1991 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Ahhhhh I loved this story, it was so sad but at the same time was really sweet at the end.
I hope that you write a carry on to see where this story goes next, bit sad it ended lol
Pacerpaw chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Poor guys, i understand how they might feel especially Leo and Don. I can imagine such a thing happening in a family.
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is a very serious theme about a subject that has been debated a lot over the years and i think you did a good job with this prologue.
saralinda chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Wow, this was a very difficult issue. I was trying to decide whether it was OOC for Don to end Splinter's life, but the reveal of Splinter's "living will" made it harder to discern. Captures the difficulties of euthanasia, although that really wasn't what the story was about. I like having Leo vs. Don, it is an interesting dynamic. (Much as I liked Raph working alongside Don in "Irreplaceable.") There were a few spelling mistakes along the way, if you care about such things.

Would you consider writing/have you written a fic set at the farmhouse? I love TMNT episodes set there, particularly since they are often introspective and about healing and regrouping. I think you should write one.
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Great story. Terrably depressing though. Keep up the good work. _
paulafromtwoson chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Great job on this! The turtles really are more than a sum of their parts - it's very interesting to see what the characters went through, being split up...

Ha, ha~ I wish I could get a "Black Ghost" action figure ;P
Reinbeauchaser chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
I read from first to last chapter in one day - quite a feat for me, when reading in general has become a luxury. Thankfully, the chapters were not too long in length.

Wonderful story! Superbly written. Loved it!

And the bittersweet ending perfect, all things considered. Some family rifts never heal, at least not right away. Considering the size of this particular rift, it'll probably outlast the ice age, unless some tragic happenstance occurs.

Either way, it's a worthy nomination in this years fan fic comp. Rightly placed!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Jessiy Landroz chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
Aww~ such a sweet ending, I'm glad to see that things are fianlly working out for everyone, even if the remained seperated for so long~ :D
Jessiy Landroz chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
burnt leather and April popping the question for Casey, how peachy~ and looking at the bright side, Bishop is gone and the guys are out of the danger zone... right?
Jessiy Landroz chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Whew! I half thought Leo would leave Donny after all that tension of getting the system down; and- LoL! XD that little sweet scene between Casey and April was adorable, who would have though Casey was so amazingly bright? ;D
Jessiy Landroz chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
I still kinda wonder who Raccon girl is, though... NOT! XP

Don's injured! ZOMG! Ohnoes! And I was hoping he'd at least get out of the building in one piece, even if with a few injuries!

Leo! When did you turn so cold! D:
Jessiy Landroz chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
though the chapters are short, I do say there is enough suspence and action to keep up wanting more at the end of each page. Nice going, though right now I sorta wonder if BG is really Donny...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
well the action scene seemed well to me, but since I'm not really all that good at them, I cant give any critisezem, sorry~ XP

so Leo and Mike are together, for now, and were rescued by the Black Ghost, huh...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
everyone is wondering where Donny is, though some are more sad to miss him than others care to admit. So sad, really...

Somehow, I figure the emails Mikey got from SS with Black Ghost kinda clue us into what's going on, sort of...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
so Splinter's been pretty much like the dead for weeks, and Don decided it was in his hands to end it all to spare his father from suffering? And from the last line, I take it he didn't talk to his brothers about it, huh...