Reviews for Mission Hogwarts
Im dead inside chapter 18 . 7/24
I really enjoy this story. I hope you'll vind new inspiration soon.

As for ideas, you mentioned the possibility for a Hiei/Kurama/Draco threesome. I must admit I don't really care for the idea. I'd be more interested in a Draco/Botan or Yuusuke/Draco romance. (Though I know Yuusuke/Draco is unlikely unless Draco stays throughout the schoolyear as well.) Maybe Genkai could teach Harry and Draco some wards/spells against demons?

I'm dead inside
TenableCape9819 chapter 12 . 7/20
Um... That's disturbing.
Are you going to continue this story? Please continue...
MimsyTinky chapter 18 . 2/13
I'm glad to see the story is not officially dead! I look forward to an eventual update!
hikora chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
Nooooooooo! Please don't put Draco in the pair with them! I don't want a threesome like that!
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Okay I am pissed off beyond rationality, you have turned Harry into a useless side point in his own story! DRACO is more trusted and is allowed to know what the hell is going on but not Harry? Harry memories are modified, and this is an OKAY THING! Harry is "DIFFICULT" because he is un-trusting, no wonder he is un-trusting with people keeping him in the dark and messing with his mind, where as DRACO who has not been at all proven to be trust worthy is given a head pat and a cookie and sent on his way!

Really Harry should discover what is going on and tell them to go hang and deal with Voldy themselves. Feel free to PM me with a response if you wish, I am thinking about not even reading past chaper 6 at this point.
The Power Of Names chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Been there, it sucks. I could totally see Urameshi and Kuwabara teaching Harry and Draco to fight. Learn by example, you know? Beat the shit out of each other then become friends. Dthen see a piseed and protective Hiei go after the flthy crow. Good luck getting your muses back
The Power Of Names chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
Those two attract trouble like Saotome Ranma does water. This has to be my fovorite line in the whole story.
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
I really won't mind a threesome with Draco, Kurama, and Hiei! In fact, I'd look forward to it! That ending was really sweet too! Hope you continue and complete this!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 18 . 2/12/2015
I love this story! I definitely don't object to a DHK pairing, especially with your more realistic version of Draco than was portrayed in the Harry Potter canon, which was mainly from Harry's (his archenemy's) POV. I would love it if Voldemort discovered where Harry was and he and his army, which presumably now includes demons, attempt to kill Harry in Japan. If there's a major battle, Toya and Jin should probably make an appearance, possibly Dumbledore, Snape, and the rest of the Order. If it's a smaller scale battle or there aren't many demons the Reikai Tantei (Spirit (World) Detectives) should suffice. The battle with Karasu could go two ways: a) Hiei allows Kurama to face his fears and overcome them (whether he succeeds or fails and Hiei then wins is up to you) or b) Hiei decides to protect Kurama himself... actually there is a third option, especially if you play on Draco's crush on Kurama, Draco himself could play a major part in some manner, perhaps as a distraction for Voldemort and/or Karasu, or perhaps, due to his physical limitations without a real body Draco is able to defeat Karasu (maybe with Harry's help.) I also think it is highly likely Genkai will at least attempt to train Harry and Draco to use their reiki (spirit energy.) I personally think Harry would be able to do very well with using his reiki due to his perceptiveness and quick instincts, especially if he's put in a "dangerous" situation, or at least one he believes to be dangerous. Draco on the other hand... I'm not so sure. I think his rivaly with Harry and his desire to look good in front of Kurama would push him to do better, but that could be detrimental or positive influences depending on the circumstances. I think he would especially have trouble under the tutelage of Kurama and to a lesser degree Hiei, for differing resons. Genkai would most likely be his best bet for a teacher. I think if Genkai is teaching Draco she would also be the one to teach Harry, especially because she wants them to overcome their differences. Also, Kurama and Hiei will likely be busy gathering information and strategizing or protecting the border the majority of the time, so they wouldn't have much time to teach. Yusuke would likely have the time... but it's Yusuke... he is not the type of tutor Draco and Harry would need. At all.
Anyway, I hope this helps! Please update soon!
Myan chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
OMG! You have no idea how happy I am when i saw that this story updated!

I did my waiting... 12 years of it... IN AZKABAN!

DuoMaxwell2x4 chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
Was it the harddrive or something else that went caput? Cause if it was something else and not the harddrive you can order a harddrive casing online for super cheap (or go to bestbuy or radio shack I'm sure they'll have one) and take out the old harddrive, put it in the casing then plug it in USB wise to a computer and you should be able to get all your old info off of it! :)

The only thing you would have to do is find out two things, one is it a laptop or pc harddrive and two is it a harddrive with a bunch of pins/pinholes (aka IDE harddrive) or one with what would look like plain plastic sticking out like a Tetris piece shape (SATA harddrive) (if your not sure Google IDE and SATA hardrives in images it will show you which is which), and once you find out what you would need you'd be set!

Anyways hope this helps bring some hope into your life! And remember never give up on a computer if it dies, you never know, it could be something small you can work around with :)

Anyways As always I'll be waiting for your updates! No matter how longn it takes lol
Airin Desu chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Is this story dead or do you plan on finishing it? It's got so much potential.
isis424 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
(*w*). MORE!
Treasure Family chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I'll miss this story. Please continue and update soon.

-Please, please, PLEASE don't make this story a Threesome! Please, I'm BEGGING you.