Reviews for Survival of the Species
Karrin chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hay I was just wondering if you will be finshing this story because I can't wait to find out what happens next. Btw if u are still after a beata I would b happy to try and help.
Lucillia chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
Aside from numerous spelling, punctuation, and wording errors, this is an excellent story, and I hope to see you get back to it someday, because after reading it all in one sitting, I can't let it end here.
Spock Prime chapter 33 . 5/24/2014
Hey are you going to update anytime soon? I'm really loving this story and it's the only best superman mpreg story out there! Please please please please update I'm so sad!
Meiperfectneina chapter 33 . 9/15/2013
Poor poor Kal. having to watch Soap Operas... so horrible I know that pain.
alexceasar chapter 33 . 7/8/2013
This chapter had me laughing! so funny. Very nice work.
mikesh chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
Very interesting so far. Cant wait to see more. Just wish that clerk and Lois could somehow be together!Update soon!
Anarra chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
lol...i was wondering where you were. update soon.
ProwlHawthorne chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
I'm laughing my arse off of the image of superman watching soap operas, would it be funnier if he was pouting when he was taken away from his special 'TV' time? Anyway, update soon! I love this story and would love to be reading more of this! Keep up the awesome work!
Karrin chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
Wow two chapter in a week we're getting spoiled :) as always love ur work :) poor superman so board he whatches sope opperas. I laughed so much when i read that. Keep up the good work i cant wait to find out what happens next. Btw thank u for ur reply to my last review it means alot :)
afred chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
Hahahahahahaha soap operas poor Clark
Supernurse chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
I loved this chapter. This is so true of anyone needing to reduce their activity to a minimum. Boredom is horrible especially for someone like Kal who has always been so active. Lois sounds like she's going to be a b***** since she's just as pregnant as he is! The weekend should be very interesting.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
This was hilarious but cute. Thanks for updating so quickly.
Karrin chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
Yey new chapter :) i was so happy to see the update in my inbox :) its great to see u havent given up this story. Intreating changes from the orginal chapter 31, i was intrested to see where u would take it from there, but the changes leave more posabilitys open to u as a writer. As a reader i cant wait to find out what hapens next, i look forward to ur next update, :)
Guest chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
I am so glad you have decided to update. This a really great story.
Sailor FoxFire chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
My GOD. It's so good to hear from you. I seriously thought you had given up on this story after so long since you last update. Seriously. Especially since I though you only had a couple of chapters left to finish the story.