Reviews for More Than Words
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hahaha! That's funny, and cute at the same time. I really enjoyed it. :)
jj chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
oh that is soo funny poor iruka well sorda lol
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: Cute and the humour was great.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great stuff! Loved it!
You missed a chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
A golden opportunity. Throughout the latter part of the story, I kept waiting for Kakashi to remind Iruka that he had burned his lips and tongue, which needed to be kissed better!
Cap'n Awesome chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A really endearing oneshot! And so sweet too xD I love them both to pieces, keep up the good work!
Teldra chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Cute!
Paradox1313 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is my all time favorite KakaIru story. It's just so tender and romantic and simply perfect the way it is.
bobbytee chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
*dies from fluff overload* Too cute! I loved every bit of this. Great job!
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*grins* You really are a horrible tease. So nicely written though. I really do love reading your stories.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I found this to be cute. I loved the interaction between Kakashi and Iruka, and how as the night progressed they got closer. I loved it when Iruka asked Kakashi if he wanted him to 'kiss it all better' when he burnt his fingers.
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, I've seen a fanart like this before...is that where your idea came from? I loved it.
Boredwithlifeandlove chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Really good! Now I'm going to read Karuka Ikashi's stories too. No I still haven't cleaned my room.
CopyNinAstral chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Damn right screw those papers! x3

::chuckles::

Go 'Ruka!

Awesome job you two!

~Astral~
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
yay thats a nice story i like it...now if only there was a short flash back... or rather a nice ch.2 :P :) ok ok good story!