Reviews for The Butterfly Effect 0
Max chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Wow. Great story. Brilliant. clap-clap. Nicely done. I'm done now. :)
Steven T Wilson chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Wow this story is great so far. It is a very interesting read. Also, I spotted your 'Back to the Future' reference. As soon as it mentioned a guy breeding pine trees it reminded me Of it. Then the shopping mall part confirmed my suspicions.
suzyq85 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I'm loving these Back to the Future references xD. Like I said last, this is great!
suzyq85 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Dr. Emmett Von Braun? Like in Back to the Future _.

I like this story so far. Its written really well :).
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Oh this story was fantastic! The structure of the plot, the fact that his father KNEW about the affliction and decided to not tamper with it, all very very amazing.

A very fitting prequel to the movie.
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Very interesting. I'm intrigued so far. I like your style it's simple yet thorough. And I like the dialogue very much. I will keep on reading after I'm done with a job I have to do.

Kudos.
Twilight Power chapter 16 . 8/28/2007
Y'know, I half expected you to use what happened in the Butterfly Effect where Evan travels back to talk to his dad. But you remember that Evan changed it so he didn't black out when he was with his dad. But Jason still tried to kill him. I take it that Jason got the photo album after 1985? But one thing still troubles me: In the film when Jason gets whomped the the stick he dies. But when he gets whomped here he lives. I say that you should've had Jason die in this version. Unless you can explain to me how he survived it this time? Well, I have enjoyed this fanfiction. You are very creative, Michael. If I were you, I would mail this to New Line Cinema and have them title it "The Butterfly Effect: The Beginning." It's worth a shot. Kudos to you and may you prosper in all your future endeavors!
Twilight Power chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
You really detailed how Jason shot his gun. But, uh, was that really nessecary? And did Jason fall to the ground bleeding because he wanted to go back int the past and the mere thought caused him to stroke? And Jason still did stroke because it followed him into the past?
Twilight Power chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Now, I kinda know about the Enron bit. I only know it fell after I watched Fun With Dick and Jane and I was told what Enron was. Anyway, did Jason selling his Enron stuff cause this fraud. Or was it something else?
Twilight Power chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
I like Chris. He, like Evan, knew that it was dangerous and they both finally stopped. I do wish that Chris went back to stop Jason from flashbacking, though. Who knows what might've happened?
Twilight Power chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
Jason Treeborn, you, my friend, got WAY too greedy.
Twilight Power chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
I kinda expected for Jason to not remember to prevent the dynamite incident with Evan. Guessed I was wrong. It's kinda hard to believe that Matt can live over a hundred, what with that not the average lifespan and all. Is he just lucky or has the damage to his brain also cause him to stop age-ing?
Twilight Power chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
So, that would've been the incident if Jason had interviened, huh? Well, when Jason went to stop the incident, I don't remember anyone pulling the fuse off, putting out the fire or throwing it into the woods at all. How did the dynamite not go off? Could you please explain? Anyway, now that I see how Evan's life is different now that Jason is in it this has become far more interesting! Kayleigh moved instead of Evan! I must read more!
Twilight Power chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
“Okay, dear. George, we should trade movies or something sometime.” Jason puts the Continental into gear, and drives off." Oh, I don't think you'd like the movies George makes, Jason. Anyway, just because Jason is in this part of Evan's life for a while shouldn't cause Evan to stop having HIS blackouts, right?
Twilight Power chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
The only thing I can think of now is that in the movie I think it revealed that Evan's grandfather (Jason's father) also had this ability to travel through time. But I'll look over that. Nobody's perfect, right? I hope I'm not insulting you.