Reviews for Knut
karagrace chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Beautifully written, I loved how you incoporated the episodes into this story. The sadness at the end, another excellent story! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ah, sad. I enjoyed it... but it was definitely sad. You portray both Sara and Grissom very accurately, especially, IMO, in this piece- I would imagine that it would be rather hard to write their emotions correctly in a situation like this.

IGC t DM
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Fantastic )
lvgsrcsi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I have just read all of your stories and had to tell you YOU RocK! Cant wait for the next one.
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Brillantly written! Thanks! If only this would happen ...
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I like this very much. They're both quite human in their reactions, and I like how they moved from division to the same path without really talking about it. And I appreciate that it was a false alarm; far more realistic. The last line is perfect.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
oh that was so sweet! love it!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very cute. I like Grissom's reactions and how it plays off the priest in the case. Good characterizations and I like how you write their relationship - subtle not secretive, per se.
nameless chapter 1 . 12/14/2006

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL...I love all your work!

I especially appreciate how you're able to keep them in character.

I get SO EXCITED whenever I see you've written something new or update an old one...keep it up!
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
It could happen! You should continue this.
michelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Love it! Will there be a follow up?
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Ha! I swear to God the first thing I thought of was... Harry Potter. :P But hey, you mentioned it, so you can't blame me. Anyway, awesome story! I love it. It's so sweet and just... I dunno. I think it depicts Sara and Grissom really well. And I liked when they found out she wasn't pregnant. Well, didn't like it because it was sad, but liked it because it was so perfect, and their reactions were both touching. Anyway, again, great story - keep up the awesome work! :D
Solstice4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh man, you just keep getting better with this. Keep going with CSI - I have as much fun reading your stuff as I do watching the show. You should write for them.
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
AWW! This is so cute! and I love the little "knut. I swear to god, my sis and I could have SWORN Sara looked pregnant during the fifth episode! But yeah, we're probably wrong again, like you said.

*sigh* I can't help but wish for a Grissom-Sara pretend fetus...gotta love the 'Geeklove Zygote!'
jenbachand chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aw. I've seen a couple stories running along similar spoiler lines.

Yours is cute and well written. It also could have come directly out of my life of late.

Thanks for a wonderful story.