Reviews for Commit This To Memory
nakala chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
if you read this review i hope you intend on completing this great story
Vox Populi chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
more now please.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Ugh, Why do people keep turning avatar into rated R stuff. It's so stupid!
andy132 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
good story plz update
andy chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
plz update
Nerf-or-Nothing Jess chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE, PLEASE! God please make more. This is great. So epic and so true to the show and TOKKA which is always awesome in my books.

It's written so well and UPDATE ALREADY PLEASE!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
O O O! Awesome, make more soon! Please?
Demonking101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Dude I like this story it is very good. I can not wait to read more.
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
Hm I could have sworn reviewed this story before. Oh well. It's good keep it up. Looking forward to it.
Raricarnia chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
Reviewing all chapters thus far. Simply beautiful. You've really nailed the characters down to their essential forms, then built them up to the apropriate ages. The subtle, almost embaresingly fun flirting between Sook and Toph nearly doubled the stories interest level. Aswell, your two original characters add a refreshing inpredictable twist to plot, as they can do absolutly anything at any moment. Well thought out, and very well written. I check back twice a day, everyday to see if you've updated. Thank you for your work thus far.

- Raricarnia
justicar347 chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
I can't wait to read more. I hope this story sees another chapter soon.
Cr0w chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
This is excellent. Your writing style is very.. appealing.

I have only one question, why is it rated "M"? Are there... things... in future chapters that influence the rating?
BlackSamurai chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
Very impressive, I knew I put this on my favourite list for a reason.

Good reading, I look forward to the next installment.
nafien chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Great story. It was very fun to read, I can't wait to see more. Please keep up the great work.
me chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Wow I love the story it's one of the best fan fics I've read so far! I can't wait till ch.6! YAH
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »