Reviews for CollegeBound
This was unexpectantly good. you should update soon.
Deleted18 chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
This story is awesome! I really hope you continue it someday. Pure genius!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
a very interesting story. please update soon.
Florida Alicat chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
I really like this. Please update it?
crazybibliophile chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
this story is just... incredibly awesome.

i really hope you write more of it; it's actually the most engaging supernatural/smallville fic i've ever had the pleasure to read. it's so insanely addictive. :)
ravenouslikethewolf chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
hi, this story is pretty interesting, you think you'll continue/finish it sometime?
Lenayvonne chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
Please, is there any chance that you might continue this awesome story? I really love the interaction between Lex and Sam, and totally would love to see Sam interact with Clark once Lex goes to Smallville.
goddessa39 chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Damn it! Where's more? Love it!
TKtide chapter 13 . 8/22/2008
nicely done. i'll be waiting, so update ? *please* ?
kirallie chapter 13 . 8/21/2008
Interesting to see Sam friends with Lex. Good work! Will Lex learn the truth about Sam's family bussiness?
ElizabetRose chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
This is a great story. I hope you write some more chapters.
The Hecateae chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
I just found this story, and wow! I really enjoyed it.
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
Oh going through old emails and yay you updated! Um, better review late than never? Will be here when you update again, and I like your Lex a lot. Also your young Sam. ANd aww, kinda hoped Sam would get to meet Dean, but maybe later. Take it easy, and hope you have a good day :)
jenilee chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
I'm loving this story. I read it awhile back and totally lost track of it, found it again today and reread it, yay with two extra chapters! I loved the whole richer, smarter conversation a couple chapters back. That had me laughing so hard. Great job.
Asila chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
I was so happy to see an update to this story. I reread the whole thing including the new chapter, and I love it. :-)

Can't wait to see what happens next!