Reviews for Dead Last
alina.l.young chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That is so sad
Glacialias chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Well my heart hurts, though whether it's from sorrow or my heart trying to give out on me I'll never know.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This earned the angst genre, you put in. While tragedy does fit, but for it to really be a tragedy, I think you need some more details.

But this was excellent, and yes, I was crying.
natalieisawildflower chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i loved it. i was little sniffly by kiba's turn but when you repeated dead last it took on a whole new meaning and that really made me depressed. good job!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Cry? No. But I had never thought about any other meaning to 'dead last' before. I enjoy eye openers!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i loved it.
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
o.o wow. just wow. it was good, i think the ending ould have been a little more emmotional. and didn't shizune(sp?) die?

that was sad...I guess they were really right when they called Naruto dead last...

Almost in tears, Dark 1010...
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Last line is killer. So sad, but so well-done. It's got a sort of inevitable horror to it - really, genius.
raineeee chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i loved it. totally. and the words, heartbreaking, naruto's famous last thoughts...

i have no idea how to type this... so just assume it from the fact that its one of my favs

-green tea ftw
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was so SAD! T.T Awesome job! :)
Afira chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Even though you are asking for no updates, I must say you should build a story off of this or let someone build off of it or something. It could turn out to be a really good story with this as the prolouge then going back in time to show how everything turns out that way, and so on and so forth.

I really like it. Although it didn't make me cry, it made me feel depressed and sad for Naru-chan. (I'm not one to cry/tear easily).
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I didn't cry. It was still awesome. I never imagined interpretating dead last that way.
sillypanda chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That...was AMAZING. I had never thought of "dead last" like that before. It was so well-written I'm probably going to wake up in the middle of the night and bawl my eyes out over this. :Adds to favorites:
boredandwaiting chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
It took me a minute to understand the last sentance but by then I was already crying. This story was sad, but good. -sniffs- I feel bad for Naruto. (now on the bi-polar side) -grins like a looney- Yay you! Keep up the good work! -smiles all around-
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
What a great use of word play, I never thought of Dead Last as that before. I loved the mention of NarutoXGaara, and I loved how you wrote all the charecters (Hinata was a bit entertaining). Nartuo's POV was wonderful, and very well written. Great job.