Reviews for A Thousand Miles
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
AW! I love Anna! Yoh and Anna have such a cute relationship!
Twilight Dove chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Short and simple...XD Wonderful Plot and a commendable writing style.

Keep Writing -
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 2/1/2007

one word: WOW...

Okay, I'm done. XD
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw! I love your Shaman King stories! This one was very good! Absolutely wonderful! You've earned yourself another fan!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Yes, fantastic, thank you for writing a really, really good YxA fic, it has been not easy to find i can tell you that. Brilliant story, better that what i churned out, you are a good author, that's the least i can say! Thank you for being brilliant at this!
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I miss this pairing! It seems like its been forever since I last read a Yoh/Anna. It was good, I liked it. )
p3paula chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Good story

Will look forward to it..
keepONsmiling chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
It's soo cute! I really loved how u brought out so simply the beauty of everyday life and the things we are forced to do, but enjoy doing aniwaes. Keep it up!
RavenAK chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was really good! I liked it a lot. I think you're a good writer, keep going with stories like this.
kawaii gurl-11 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Tell me the name of that insane person, who asked for an update or flamers, and I would bash him up. Ahem, sorry for that, I always get excited whenever I read the word flamers. It just pisses me off. By the way, great story you have in there. Have any plans on making another oneshot?
LatimerBaka chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Aww, the spirit of fire gonna go hungry, 'cause no one in their right mind would flame something so kawaii They were perfectly in character I'm sure your other works are gonna be good too
Amida-Lynn Meixiang chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is a good Yoh/Anna oneshot. :) It's about just as good as your other stuff. I like that Yoh and Anna both don't turn into lovesick idiots for the sake of a good romance fic. You kept them both in character. Good job!