Reviews for See Into Me
Chlex chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I can't seem to torture myself further with this fic. This is what we call bad fanfiction. And here are the reasons why:

Chloe and Lex are put onto a pedestal, making them some kind of Mary Sue and Gary Stu respectively. You make them walk all over everyone else instead of making them more human / putting them on the same level as the other characters thus turning them into Lana-duplicates (she was also always singled out as exceptional). This brings me to the next point: relationships

Please read the following article carefully

wiki / Chloe_and_Lois

Chloe and Lois are like sisters and Lois would never go against Chloe's warnings and do something reckless that could kill them. This is exactly what I meant with tearing down one character for elevation of another. You should've killed her in another way.

Furthermore Lex (unfortunately) wouldn't kill Lana (because she's soo special)- at least not in cold blood. Instead of killing her off you should've shown how Lex doesn't love her anymore and/or that he's repulsed by her. I had kinda the impression that you wanted to punish her for being with Lex on the show since her death didn't really add anything to your story nor did it make much sense.

As much as I love Chloe and Chlex I love a good story more. I hope my criticism, however harsh, can help you improve and evolve your storywriting.
Booksketeer chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
Wow. This was an amazing story! Very original, and heartbreaking. But you left it at a positive note, and that was so awesome! This is one of the best stories I've read here.
lexie2 chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Ive read the ending on Naughty Seduction and left you feedback there as well, but here it is just the same: Im so happy youve finished this one at last. It would have been a real pity to leave it incomplete.

This fic was particularly heart-wrenching, and I can only imagine what a psychological toll it must have taken for you to pen it.

It was a lovely ending, full of promise- just the way I love stories to be.

I hope youll be reading more from you soon, Catheryne. You remain one of my favourite Chlex writers.
beckychelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
love it
lexie2 chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
You must have read my review on NS, but here it i again just in cse. Im so glad youre updating this one, Catheryne!

Does Lex know who she is or is it just make-believe for him? He gives her the lump of sugar so that she can have her coffee as she used to, right? Mm, but if he knows she is actually Chloe... how come he takes things so stoically? I know... I know... this is Lex were talking about but still... .

I loved the update and cant wait for more.
SarahOL1 chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Wow, this is incredibly intense! And I know it's supposed to be mysterious, but a little backstory on how Chloe's husband could possibly continue not to realize it's her would be great. Beautifully written and poignant, though. Post more soon!
alizaleven chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Oh yay! Oh yay! yayyayyay! It's an update :) This is so cool!
Serafimo's Pretense chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
Woah! This story blew me away. The perfect explanation for the Chlois theory. Love it!
SnowWhite213 chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next!
ooo a jellybean chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
OMG! EVANENESCENCE IS SO COOL! I also LOVE the story 2 so far!
rh-fntc chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
i almost cried my eyes out at this chapter! the loss, i could actually feel it. poor lex and chloe...it's no wonder they fell apart like that. and again, it's like the hints just keep coming, when will lex finally piece everything together? can't wait for more. truly heartbreaking, this story!
rh-fntc chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
he doesn't remember! but he feels like he's been released...like all the resentment just poofed! awesome chapter as always! i still can't believe that he hasn't figured everything out yet, there are like hints everywhere! this was, as always, beautiful!
malugargula chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Poor Lex... hes suffering so much

And poor Chloe... shes suffering a lot too

Its so sad but so beautiful this fic
lexie2 chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
Oh, Catheryne ! Please update soon. I love th storyline and all that angst. I think itll turn out to be one of my favourite stories written by you.
malugargula chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
OMG

That was amazing

Will Lex remember this night? Im so curious

And whos trying to kill Chloe? Does he know that shes Chloe or he thinks shes Lois?