Reviews for It Takes Two, to Practice
Rogha chapter 21 . 5/8
So I wasn't going to leave a review at first, because I'd be low-key embarrassed if someone dredged up any of my older fics and decided to go about having opinions on them, but honestly I've just been recently dragged back into one of my formative OTPs from way back before I had such thing as an internet connection in my house, and it's really great to be able to just? Go one the internet and read about your favs? It's wonderful and I love in a magical time. I really enjoyed reading this, the only problems I had were at the start, when it took me a while to acclimate to the accents. That's more got to do with my not having heard a southern person speak in real though, I suspect. Still though, I really enjoyed it and the drama and the ups and down and the classic miscommunication and mutual pining. Honestly you knew what the people wanted and you gave it to them. 10/10 would read again when nostalgia hits me once more.
ratherbereading125 chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
Wow . . . They're kinda toxic for each other aren't they.
danielemlac chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
amooooo suas fictions! ROMY S2
jpraner chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
2006...I can't believe this story is 9 years old and I just found it. Love it.
Mily chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Well I wanted to leave a review because this was quite the story! There's a bit of critique here but it's not bad lol.

I really REALLY loved the first half when she was learning to control her powers, that was great. I thought it was a really creative way to have her overcome her mutation. I loved how you wrote Remy he was definitely fun to read and I loved his demeanour and mannerisms and whatnot. You could definitely feel the passion and the connection they shared. The second half...after Rogue's first time, I dunno the story just kinda started to lose that passion and drive...because the sex was now meaningless I guess. It was like the two characters just kinda gave up on ever trying to be together. I get that you were trying to keep them in character but I was really hoping they would resolve their differences and end up being together and there would be a passionate re-connect. I guess I was hoping it would end like 'No Strings Attached.' lol but that's just me, it was probably not your intention at all and I'm a sucker for happy endings. All in all I really did like this story though, you're a very talented writer. D
Pentastic chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
This was really good though unresolved. The end is not really an end, just like life. I really liked your alternate histories of comic characters and the portrayals of Sinister and the Marauders. I look forward to reading more!
Yuki chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
Update please! Or is this the end?
couriosity chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
touch. it is a crucial part in any relationship from mothers and their babies, to siblings roughhousing, to daddies doting and couples cuddling. its fun, refreshing and real to be able to rediscover all of that and more with rouge. it has a magical almost surreal feel to it. I love it. It is beautiful and heart breaking.
turq chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Couldn't help giving another post! I love the history lesson here! Who says we can't learn anything from history? Even if that is one of my least favorite subjects, lol. Rogue really should have been paying more attention! And, knowing what Remy was thinking (as I'm rereading), I feel so sorry for him here! Ah! And poor Rogue. I love how you balance the intimacy of their different aspects (physical vs emotional vs powers...etc.) - brilliant!
innermonolouge chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
something from remys POV would be nice
Mai chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
I cried, I laughed, I screamed and I want more.

Thankyoy so much for this experience. D
Ludi A chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Hey girl, your story is amazing. I sent you a PM saying that and much more, I hope you can read it.

Again, I've enjoyed it a lot! Many thanks for providing it to us.
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
great start. cant wait to read more
RomyFan chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
Gah! This had everything a Romy fan could want! It's never easy for these two to get together and you showed why very nicely! But when they finally do figure it out! *happy sigh*

Excellent story! Definitely a fav to read over and over!
RomyFan chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
I was half tempted to stop at the beginning of this chapter with the alternate and walk away satisfied that Rogue & Remy lived happily ever after, but like you said, where would be the fun in that? ;) and c'mon it's not a Romy fic without the angst, so...

Anyway, I love the story so far! It made me giddy as I cheered them on during practice! How close they got and why that won't matter in the chapters to come, but I'll love every heartbreaking minute of it, just like I loved Rogue saying she was finally ready to play!

This is wonderfully written by the way!