Reviews for Black Rock and Roll
RHJunior chapter 4 . 3/8
look, I don't care how much Harry owed those dragons. They were EATING PEOPLE- innocent people- and bringing him their remains and effects as trinkets. He had to have been horrified at being "rescued"
by such creatures or he's a psychopath.
RHJunior chapter 3 . 3/8
So a dragon the size of a jetliner produces just enough skin to make a Harry Potter Sized suit... complete with the skull shrinking down to fit his head?

And somehow just wearing a dragon-skin onesie turns Harry into a deadly melee combatant?
DeathWing-GPV chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Please continue this story, I've been looking for one just like this and really want to keep reading
Woyogoyo chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Shame this died; it was just getting good.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Sweet merciful lord it ends here!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm super sad that this is the end. It's not often one comes across a pretty good Harry Potter/Warcraft story. Maybe one day the Warcraft bug will bite you again and you will come back to this. One can dream.
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
amusing story, interesting idea for harrys relationship with different warcraft characters
Bananabella chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
Bananabella chapter 7 . 2/12/2017
Thank you.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Very good
godofbullshit chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
this story is amazing I truly wish it could be continued
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Would have gotten a favorite if it wasn't dead and underdeveloped.

It's good.

-N
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
love iy
Mist of Rainbows chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Hmm... I'm a bit confused, I thought Harry was through with fourth year and headed into fifth year. You have him as more child like than that. He's got a creepy dragon hide... he hasn't even looked at finding a wand... he's basically behaving like I'd expect an 8 or 9 year old to behave. Voldemort killed Cedric. He's fought a 50 foot snake... all this stuff and the dragon is someone he cries about? to the point of delusions and mental retardation? You have broken Harry even worse than the books which takes some work. This isn't really Harry anymore it's broken wizard finds his way into a nasty land where he can't even fix things.
imgonnadie chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Excellent story so far.
guildofthestars chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
we humbly ask you resume this fic it was a blast to read and we all enjoyed it please have a nice day