Reviews for The Quidditch Team, the Peeping Tom and the
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
loved it!
Wingweaver1661 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
o-oh my god!

that was so freaking hilarious. i mean, i have really bad asthma and well i've been having some trouble breathing today and well...i nearly passed out cause i was laughing to hard and couldn't breathe. the edges of my vision got black.
missihart23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
i love it
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
O.o *shock* O.o O.O O.o O.o o.o O.O O.o O.o O.o O.o what the heck?

erm...nice job? O.o *dies of shock...* ew...malfloy and CRABBE?
WiccaWolf91 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
One of the funniest stories I have ever read! I hope you end up writing alot more!
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I just laughed harder than I did when I first saw something done by Eddie Izzard. That was fucking hilarious. YAY
Mini Black Betty G-Fresh chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
oh my god that was fantastic! hilarious. i loved it
shawn-small chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hilarious. Great job. Wow- how did you think this up?
Blanche Flower chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
-DIES-
Procrasti-Reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow. I actually laughed so hard that my brother downstairs yelled up at me to quiet down! omg, so funny!

You know, I've always suspected Dumbledore of being a peeping tom because he can go anywhere in the castle and he can be invisible at will... but peeping-tom-dumbledore in this story was just awesome!
pstibbons chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Never did I think that a Mioneless fic could be funny, but you've proved otherwise. WEll done!
Delu chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
-dies laughing-

That was marvelous. Very funny. Loved it.

Sockretary!

-cackle-

Delu
jeepjeep14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I like the twins and I like Harry with the twins so I figured I would give this story a shot. Little did I know I was in for such a laugh fest! Dobby and his Sockretary was the BEST!

Thank you so much for such a funny story. :)
rianess chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever read!
Stevie K chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was completely giggle worthy!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »