Reviews for The Quidditch Team, the Peeping Tom and the
Civil-Raven chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
oh. .

i don't think i have ever laughed this much from a fic! _

absolutly smashing! loved it!

~*D.T*~
ProperT chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This was a crazy one, really crazy. But I thoroughly enjoyed it! Give the fire STD's was priceless. Good 1 shot!
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was the best fic ive read in a long while. LMFAO!Tha was frikin great!
pony.april chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
thats great. i don't think i will beable to read anything with dobby in it without thinking about this. love it love it.
BlueEyes White Dragon Sorcerer chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
XD I'm still laughing. It's not what I'm used to reading by far, but... I poked my nose in and laughed so hard. Once again, not something I'd normally choose to read. I'm a TR/HP fan through and through, but... I dunno... maybe I wanted to read another fic of yours... have any more lovely LV/HP fics hiding somewhere?
fifespice chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
oh so funny especially Dobby lol and harry and george so cute though i usually read harry/draco but decided to try this one for a change pity it was only a one shot though
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*lol* OH! *lol* that *lol* killed me! *lol* *lol* that was good! loved it! and that last bit with the house elves' booties was *lol* damn! i nearly died from that part! *lol*
Marauders-Lover chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
omg here i am at work.. work being a computer lab/ library and i get to the last two paragraphs and i almost burst out laughing. female house elf boobies.. oh how hilarious!
Terminally Mental chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
*ahem*

ha

lol

rofl

lmao

roflmao

god that was funny!

please tell me youre doing another chapter

PLEASE

George/Harry rules
Dark-lil-devil chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
*applaudes*

oh, well done, well done.

It got a real laugh out of me, but I really wish there was a follow up- Harry realising what happened, George pussy-footing around Dumbledore, Dumbledore going to St Mungoes for attempting to stab his own eyes out, Gryffindor and Slytherin doing some pranking.. And Fred needs some action! You can't leave Fred alone!

Otherwise, absolutely excellent!