Reviews for Escapism

so sweet!

love it!

kyle needs cookies!
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story was amazing and wonderful, I enjoyed reading it :)
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is one of those fics that I just keep coming back again and again to read because it's so awesome. Keep up the good work!
Tempscire chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aww. Well-written and charming story. I particularly liked your nod to war trauma and Kyle's ingrained mentality- there's so much that could be discussed about that and his perception of the past.
Vampellzy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
AW, I like. It feels so real, there aren't enough of these fics. Good work. More please. lol
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Heh - this was such a sweet humorous bit - I love seeing Sarah struggling to explain movies, hotdogs, and fun to Kyle. There's a lot to be sad about in what it implies about his life, but it was funny too. And, again, you write the love and gentleness of their relationship so well.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Oh, _Kyle_. Lovely.
Orealie chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
ROFL. Kudos! I never would have thought about it but...Kyle, want a hotdog?

Kyle: NO! (throws bomb and runs off stage)

That was ingenius and romantic at the same time. You're a very skilled writer and I would love to read some more Terminator fics by you if you write some more in the future. :)
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw...cute Kyle, all wanting to take care of her, and distrustful of hotdogs. *g* Didn't he try to catch a rat to eat in the movie? lol.

But *sigh* I loved Kyle. Michael Biehn in that role - and as Hicks in "Aliens" - was one of my first huge crushes. For a while I was wildly attracted to mysterious guys in trenchcoats and laconic military men. I'm firmly convinced that he paved the way for me to one day fall hard for Jack O'Neill. ;)

Redrangerpower chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I give this a big thumbs up. As a big terminator fan, its always pleasing to find a well written story using it and I'm even more pleased to see another Reese survives story. You captured both of them perfectly. Great work all around.