Reviews for Prolix
panda glasses chapter 9 . 4/26
i love this chapter so much yaaaaay
loag chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW i loved it!1
cairdeas chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I...do not know what to write here...awesome, gorgeous maybe?
Something like that:-)) Hope you understand!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I love this! So. Much!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
I love, love, LOVE this story. It is so well written, and you have them so much in character. I kept laughing through the whole thing. My roommate thinks I've gone crazy. I'm SO glad they finally got together and lived happily ever after!
elwren75 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
This is soooooooo perfect. Lovely, awesome, sigh-worthy. . . . *sighs*.
elwren75 chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Wow. I have no words for how painfully beautiful that was. Wow.
elwren75 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
A nervous and jittery Wolverine. Beautiful. Everyone should be put off balance once in awhile. Especially those who hardly ever are.

elwren75 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Very serious chapter, but I couldn't quit giggling and guffawing. Good job thinking about the beer, Rogue. I'm very proud. You are a STRONG woman.

yummie.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love that you are showing this in their relationship. I hate the idea that Logan would just leave her without any contact while he's searching out his past. I like this presentation of their characters. I think you've done a wonderful portrayal of both of them. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Ebony10 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
*hands over a pint of B&J ice cream*

You deserve it for your masterful writing. You rock. Seriously. This fic was so full of awesome that I can't say anything more about it. Thanks for sharing it!
Incurable Adoration chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
The only constructive criticism I feel I need to make is this: For me, there were not enough indications of who was speaking, but especially not enough non-dialogue words. Maybe show what Wolverine or Rogue is doing while on the phone, and if you're picturing Wolverine face-to-face with Cyclops, I suggest that you think of ways to prove they're in the same room, with little actions from each one.

I hope this is helpful! Good luck with your writing.
mudpuddledemon chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Love that last chapter with just the dialogue. Kinda feel like I'm hiding in the closet over hearing them, which is cool and immersive, not creepy. I swear! ; p
cy chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
OMG i LOVED this story! btw I loved "Logan, I - mmph!" because I could only imagine the fabulous kiss. I enjoyed your writing style, because it didn't even need "he said adverbly" for me to completely get their tones.
MuslimBarbie chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
I usually don't like stories written in a mostly dialogue style, but yours was very appropriate. Cute. Good job!