Reviews for Selphie Wondered
shuyuejia130414 chapter 1 . 7/6
I know this has been a long time but as a fans of Squall x quistis i love your story and its awesome.
Exodya chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Woah! Great explanation! D

Selphie wondered is a great story, good job!
cerespallas chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, I like your style of writing. It's a different written oneshot that what I've seen so far!
Krigersk chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Hehe, nice fic. Light and quite good.
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw what a cute story and a surprising but pleasant ending ) Yes I agree Squall is drool-worthy but my heart only has place for a Mr. Seifer Almasy lol. Good story. Looking forward to reading your other works!
Outside My Bounderies chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Quistis has a pretty good reason. You're so smart and creative!_
KaleRaven chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
M, delicious! Ah so sweet and light, it makes my day. Thanks for the story!
GinaTheCupcake chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow. Very nice. Good sentence structure. You write like a professional! I really liked the part when Quistis describes Squall and I always wondered about the fact that some couples sit across from eachother instead of sitting next to eachother. Once again, very nice!
washedout chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That was awesome. :D

Hope you update Chronicles soon.
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Quistis was so right when she implied that Squall Leonhart was drool-worthy! Good fic and you've done a pretty neat job! Write more!
LunaticCow chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Swetness...

I would grace you with a heart-wrenching Quall story, but unfortunately I must come up with a story about a Norman Rockwell painting-"The Window Washer" to be exact.

English class has left me fanfic deprived...I no longer have time for it. ToT

But when I get the chance...BAM! I'm there. Hahah.

Well, I must be going. Homework calls.

Soon,

Ai-Ai
Linette chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Aw, I've waited for this for so long. I loved this, so sweet:) Thanks a to see more soon.