Reviews for Cartoon Paranormal Project
badberry123 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
That was really cool, even though I haven't seen VH1's Celebrity Paranormal activity.

I'd sure feel REAL scared if that was me in there. *Shivers.* It was cute when Eddy said 'Bye, Timmy!' at the end, that was so sweet! :D

Even though I didn't know 2 out of the 5 characters, I liked this story all the way!

I read your profile and its sad that your not writing anymore as I really am enjoying all your stories but, if you ever do come back, I'll be waiting! :D

Epic Story! :)
Pyra Sinclaire chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
WOW I LUVED IT! i luved it! that is my fav celebreality show on vh1!
Spirit-Ranger10 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
(scared)Dude,I am really shaking in my pants.(excited)So when Cartoon Paranormal Project episode coming up?(thoughtfully)You know,I thought Zoro running out that place like a scaredy-cat was truly funny.
Raxivace chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
IThis was pretty good. I have a question though. Are you going to use the same people next time, or people from the same series maybe?
avatarjk137 chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Not bad! It was a good fic, even if I don't know where Ichigo was from. Maybe the characters were a little OOC, but they were more scared than usual. I liked it.
avatarjk137 chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Yay for creepiness! I like this fic, it's fun, and you've got a good character assortment. What is Ichigo from? I don't know much anime besides what's on Toonami. So far, I give your fic two creepy and supernatural thumbs-up!
Yellowfur chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
LOVE the idea! I'm dying to try thta show... but this one seems to be more entertaining!
Movie-Brat chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
It's very good actually, if you do more of this; can I suggest which characters you could use for the next episode? I know plenty of characters you could use.
Raxivace chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This seems interesting. Sorry that I haven't been reviewing your Ed Edd Eddy/Nightmare Before Christmas fics. I've been really busy since school started back up.
Oathkeeper Zero chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
"Please, what is this 'tuberculosis'?

ROFL

Great character development so far. By the way, who was in the first episode of the real CPP?