Reviews for Nuevo Rich Princess
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Well, this is the best FLCL fic I've read yet, I especially liked the development you gave Ninamori. And for the record Godzilla's not a comedy, it's a commentary on the evils of nuclear war. Although men in rubber dinosaur suits beating on each other is funny in concept.
Thy Lord Ishballa chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Dude, even better than the prequel, man! Compared to this, that one is kinda rackety, actually, so you may want to go back and edit it. Yeah, it looks like Lord Splattergore is just biased in favor of his own pet couple (no offense, man) (yeah, I looked at the responses before I posted), but dude, man, I'm telling you, he's on the money here. Just a suggestion, but still, you obviously have the talent...

Oh, and one more thing, man:

It's spelled "nouveau riche," not "neuvo rich." You might want to, like, edit that, too.
Kikyo's Lova chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Please tell me that this is a continuing atory and that the "Complete" that is listed is a mistake? I love Nuevo Rich Princess! I read it on my PSP every day! This is a really good story, but it just seems as though you left it open for interpretation...that you should continue. You kept the character in character, and I give my congrats to you on that. The story was beautiful.

Kikyo's Lova
Master of Twilight chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Finally I found a FLCL fic that actually made some sense. I loved the over tone of your story kind of laid back and dramaic at the same time. I'm really looking forward to more of your stories as well keep up the good work.
kluger sage chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Hmm i like it. Its interesting story i wonder if you will continue writing this i wonder what else happens if not i enjoyed your fic keep up the good im currently working on a Ninamori/Naota fanfic hope it goes well later.
Lord Splattergore chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
It seems I will be the first to review your story. NinamorixNaota is my favorite pairing, so usually I don't overlook anything with that theme anyhow. It was very well written (and I tend to have high standards, so you can believe that) and not just structurally or the fact you tried to apply real world physics either. The whole Ninamori wanting to keep her relationship with Naota secret to maintain zen-something-wtf (I couldn't think of a better term) and the jealousy she felt towards Mamimi added a very nice dramatic (or perhaps comedic) effect. Chances are I will be reading more of your stories in the near future.