Reviews for Hysteric Petals
pwned chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Like the opening chapters and looking forward to more InoSaku. Good luck with the 't forget to update Soon!
ticked chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET? The story was going great so far. Sakura's attitude is very funny but I thought Ino happy attitude might annoy Sakura. Interesting...

Good luck and I hope you update SOON!
w77rogela chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Sakura's life sucks, I mean really Ino is such a nice person in this story. I like how it's developing so far. I can't remember seeing and gramatical errors. Overall, this is excellent writing. Goodluck finding your " creative juices and motivation." I understand cuz I'm a lazy person too :], BUT Update soon please!
pigtopus chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
UPDATE PLOX.
tigerballz chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
AH! You've got such a great plot here! Please continue! x3
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
great job good story so far! all though the though of sakura's hair being that long kinda freaks me out o_o update soon! need any help coming up with something for the next chapter just ask *winks*
thegrlofdreams345 chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
OMG OMG CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE I WANNA READ IT SO BADLY KK NOW I'M STRAIGHT NO WORRIES BUT I SUPPORT YURI AND YAOI BIG TIME SOO I WANT TO READ UR STORY PLEASE UPDATE MORE THX THX THX THX !
SaruKaze chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
It's been too long update a new chapter
Bad Girl762 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
haha this is great i love sakura attitude )well please up date soon i like it good job .
NegativeSpaces chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
write more will ya?
Schwarzwind chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wow thats pretty good, i like it very much!
kyuubi11 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
yay!
ScholarCOTA chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Where did you go? I really liked this story, I wish you would continue it.
Fox-Sama chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Up date :) NO up date :(
kitsuneasika chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Nice. I like this, just one thing annoys me. Sakura's hair is long. Yeah, I know, a silly thing to complain about, but it always bothers me. :sighs: Just ignore me.

Love the grammer and plot.