Reviews for Magic Of One Dance
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Whoa...good work. The mood on this scene was wonderful!
Blade chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
Loved the ending. I was chuckling at your genius for making Sarah the last obstacle.
Blade chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
The royal family resorts to fist fights! I couldn't believe it! But then again, it is a rather refreshing twist, given all the other stories I've read. You have a definite unique style, Moon.
Blade chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Chapter 8 needs to read 'his side' not 'hid side'. I nearly fell out of my chair. But still, love how the story is developing so far.
Blade chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
You have a wonderful plot and characters going, but for the love of art and literature, fix you grammatical and typo slip ups! won't has an apostrophe in it in the second chapter!
Blade chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Chapter 1 has some capitalization issues, but is otherwise okay, with your word choice and character portrayal.
RLupin chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Very nice story.
petal quills chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
This is an amazing story.

I just finished reading it all and I love your writing technique.

Is there going to be a sequel?
LilithBlack333 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Did you know that The Jim Henson company along with TokyoPop made a sequel? Spread the news! Find out more on Wikipedia.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
Lol! I like the ending!
writtenfables chapter 16 . 4/17/2007
This was an interesting story. I liked it. Especially when Sarah punches Dai and says that there was nothing in the aggreement that she couldn't banish him. LOL.
RIP chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Absolutely nonsensical. Total rubbish.
angel's-one-and-only chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
Very cute. Love Jareth's possessiveness! always hot! Love his compassion and how loving and kind and gentle he can be. loved the story, a little sad it is over. but all great things must come to an end, darn it! *giggles* Anyway, again, loved the story, keep writting. I loved how gentle and loveable you made Sarah and absolutely loved the Deryck parts! so jealous and cute! Loved it all. Keep on writting. you will go far.
AngelofMercy86 chapter 16 . 4/6/2007
Nice ending. I like how Sarah gets to decide if they get their baby back.
notwritten chapter 16 . 4/6/2007