Reviews for It Would Have To Do
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
fantastic!
Divide et Imper chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I'm just... wow. I'm shocked, and in awe - it's just so beautiful and heartbreaking, and oh my how I love these boys. Thank you for such a wonderful piece.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow! Full of emotion of all kinds, except happiness...well, Sam's happy Dean didn't die. Very, very, very, very, very well written! I loved it!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This was so emotional. I really felt Dean's exhaustion here. Another great piece. :)
Carikube chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Poor Sam. He's so young and vulnerable and I'm so glad Dean didn't take advantage of it because he would be mortified and he has suffered enough. And it's tragic that Dean is so drowning in sorrow and his own pain that he can't really feel anything other than sheer responsibility to his brother. The last thing he needed was this, but he faced it and dealt with it and that just breaks my heart. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hi

This story was so sweet and cute.

mimi
Brenny chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
that was great!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I love this story, funny, cute and poignent all at the same time...
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Ah. How sweet. I'd say more, but it's getting late... Wait! It's only 1am! Over the summer, I could stay up till five am easy. Gods, I hate school... Anyway, awesomely sweet!
Lali-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Hi! You fanfic rocks!

It really does! I hope you don't mind but I've rec'ced it in my lj comm.

community . livejournal sn_recs

Hope you don't mind.

Lali
HaraKyri chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Heh, this was great. Much like MorphineSam on Phx's story. It's such a fun way to torment Dean. I loved it _
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
You have a gift.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Some parts were funny and i liked that but i also liked how you added dean drama also...very sad

thanks

VESPER
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Aw... *sniff* Angsty-messed-up-big-brother-protective-Dean vs. Cute-angsty-needy-little-brother-Sammy... What more could a girl ask?
Cupido chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I was really, really, really, really, really laughing my ass off while reading this! HIHI!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »