Reviews for The Night Temple
Badger421 chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
Squeeee!

This... This is the kind of story that made me a writer. If it were possible to fave this more than once, I'd break the button.
PeaceHeather chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
It's a shame you didn't include what you said would be the final chapter in this haunting story... but where you left it also feels like a good ending, with a promise that things go on, and go well.

Nicely written, and a really intriguing concept.
sailorvickii11 chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE I BEG OF YOU FINISH IT! IT IS AWESOME! One of the best Avatar stories I have ever read! I love the song lyrics at the beginning!

Please finish! It's one chapter! PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING! MILK COOKIES GIANT CAKES! A LIFE SIZE SHIRTLESS ZUKO! PLEASE UPDATE!

Love always sailorvickii
dwelian chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
agh cliffhanger! Loved this story, can't wait to see the epilogue and the sequel! Thanks for sharing it!
Strata's Stargazer chapter 20 . 12/7/2008
I'm just so happy you keep coming out with new chapters! I would cry if it didn't mess up everything! Come out with the next chapter soon!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 20 . 12/6/2008
evil cliffy. can't wait to read the last chapter.

I am going to miss this story.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 20 . 12/6/2008
X3

More more more! :D

*once again, loves the story despite the pairings* ...and you made Jet/Mai seem believable...
GirlWaterShaman chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
Above them, a sphere of rushing air swung towards the imperial palace. Within it was the mammoth white shape of Appa, his coat the colour of hail, his roar magnified into something monstrous and earth-shattering by the gale force winds. Upon his head, discernable only because of the slashes of glowing chi tattoos, was Aang. He stood between the bison’s horns, unafraid, his face bathed in haunting light and terrifying calm.

*goes to draw that*

And you are evil for updating after so long, then leaving a cliffhanger. *spazzes*
Strata's Stargazer chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
I'm so happy you posted another chapter! I love the way you wrote this story, simply because it is so different from most of the other stories that turned AU from the second season. I also hope your Azula track turns out well - it'll be interesting to see if she 'converts' to the good side or turns truly insane.

I'm also figuring your sequel will take place during season 3, so that will definitely be interesting. Always remembering that there are readers out there waiting for your stories if you need motivation!
zebrastripes chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
WTF

moar i say. moar please?
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
I beg to differ. I'm excited!

So, since it's taken this long to get to the epic battle scenes, how amazing and long are those going to be?
Strata's Stargazer chapter 18 . 9/9/2008
I am so looking forward to the next few chapters! Hopefully Azula will get her ass whooped by Toph out of everyone! New to the story, but one of my favorites...
GirlWaterShaman chapter 18 . 9/9/2008
Go Toph! Woot! XD
amber128 chapter 18 . 9/9/2008
I am LOVING this story! It's always interesting to read how the plot line could have gone.

Can't wait for you to update!
kaibasgirlx chapter 18 . 9/9/2008
uh...yeah. Contrary to popular belief, Azula in NOT the devil in human form. And she's never lied either. The saying "Azula always lies" is what Zuko made up as a defense mechanism because he couldn't believe that his father would actually kill him in exchange for power.

But if you analyze all the times Azula's spoken with Zuko, she's never once said a lie. Maybe twisted the truth a little (Like in "The Avatar State"), but no, she hasn't lied. And she DOES care about Zuko, which is why she lied and told her father that he was the one who killed the Avatar, so that he'll have his honor restored. It's also what led to her breaking down in the end, because he deserted her after all she's done to him (I'd recommend reading SelfPossessed 's profile, because he has the whole how & why written up there very nicely).

Also, Azula didn't choose power over having a family. She wanted her mother's love and attention very much, but Ursa was too focused on ZUKO to realize that. That's why she was having hallucinations and seeing her in the mirror. Because she wanted her mother's approval so badly, yet even when she got it, she couldn't believe it because that's how entrenched the belief that her mother didn't love her was for her.

Anyway, I'd like to see how this all plays out. Pft, Suki or Sokka even managing to lay a finger on Azula is just hilarious to me, in canon they'd never survive XD

~Téa