Reviews for Butterflies
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Liked the fic
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I've gathered that you aren't a big Martin/Samantha fan but I hope you plan on writing more in the future because you're so good at it and they're my favorite pairing on the show. I know a good writer can make someone like any pairing so I still plan on reading your fics no matter what the pairing is. This was another great fic.
Tricki chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh you sweetest most gorgeous darling angel of a girl! You have no idea how much I love this! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Do you know how completely honoured I feel right now? Thank you! I know how hard it must have been to go SMarties and I am so touched that you thought I was worth it! *Massively humungerous hug* Thank you gorgeous!

I love it and I love you to tiny pieces! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love Tricki
Angela chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
You seem like a great writer and you have a great style of writing.

I love the story and how it is starting off. I hope you are going to take the story further on and make it more interesting.

can't wait for more

update asp
shaneequa chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Really being dreamy and hoping that you continue this. But really. this on is short and SUPER sweet! great job hun!

write more m/s stories please?
twinmuse chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Exactly! What were you fighting about? Keep those arounds around her man! Don't let go!

lol...cute piece. I love butterflies.

And big fan of Jack/Anne too!

Do more Sam/Martin! :P We diehards can't get enough.

Colly E. of twin*muse