Reviews for There's a Wampa Ice Creature in my Fridge
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Supposed to have been posted 28 July 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. My computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

KOTOR No specific period given: Let's not freeze!

The piece is fun to read. The problem aboard translated to the crew. A lot of fun here.
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Haha! Nice :)

P.S Do you watch Firefly? I was wondering since the "kill you with my brain" is a famous quote from it... Just wondering though.
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was absolutely hilarious. I loved it!
DhtrofIsis chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Again the killing with brains comment was priceless... course it's kinda empty from Leiraya if she's a pacifist. I can sympathize with this as I'm always cold in the wintertime; although often i'm the only one. Funny little one shot.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Lol! All the anger leading up to "both she and I can kill you with our brains."-LOL! Very cute story.

Aiden? I presume that Leiraya is Revan, so who's he? Am I missing something?...

lol, amusing. Constituion...be that a reference to game mechanics?

Nice work.
GaleWrites chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
You're NOT DEAD!

*parties*

I missed you, love.

And this story is excelente.

keep up the postage
Fatemperor chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Haha! Funny as usual, DWH. Need more, MORE!
greengrass1914 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This was cute. "She and I can kill you with our brains" was a funny line. Hey, didn't you kill off Carth?