Reviews for She Did What?
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was pretty good, though I thought raven was a tad bit ooc but not to much. Other than that you did pretty well
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is a great story. Also, it's a peregrine falcon not a pedigree falcon. I like that you mention Raven's empath abilities. Lots of stories leave out that ability.
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
cool story. nice writing style. no errors. funny. cute. BB/Rae. 10/10 good job!
BG-13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Not bad. Very cute...hm 10 out 0f 10.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That is so sweet. Yay, for Rita Farr! She made it happen! Beast boy truly is meant for Raven, not Terra, or Jillian shall have him. _
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
wicked. that is so cool, i love how you didn't totally frick up Beast Boy's past (everyone keeps doing that. in some way, everyone always seems to screw up his story to fit their fic.) but that was great. i mean i read it and it fit all the real stuff perfectly so it was so great. but yeah, i loved how she said that she read the letters and figured it out, and then figured out Raven likes him too. i loved Elasti Girl she was wicked awesome in the show.

yeah...my review probably makes no sense but anyways, great story.
jdbb1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Great start and great idea in the "parent's blessing" part, because in dating, most parents would have to get to know the respective crush before consending responsibility over to the two. And it was best that Rita have the role as true parent, because Steve (alais Mento) could be a bit of a hardass and like the Justice League, would probably turn Raven down simply due to her demonic heritage, even though Raven herself was nothing like her satantic father nor her neglectful-not that she had a choice, though-mother (despite the fact that Raven does, in fact, have that sliver of demonic essence).
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
aww that was adorable!:):)

csg
bbxrae chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
s cute x
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
There were a couple grammatical errors and the usual beginner's issues, but I think you're off to a better start than I was. Just make sure to pay attention to the following;

1- Spelling and punctuation of course,

2- Try not to say the same things over and over again,

3- Try and picture yourself as the character who's acting and/or speaking and determine whether or not something would actually be spoken out loud or acted upon. It's actually quite often that I have to say character's lines out loud.

Other than those couple things, you did pretty well. Good luck on your next work. I'll try and keep track of you to help you along as much as I can.

Good job and good luck.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Very good chapter... and Rita is the mother-in-law any girl will love to have, superpowered threatening aside.

Keep the good writing.