Reviews for Inside My Mind
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
"another letter to yet another family that now has a name to place their blame on." I never thought of it that way. The emotion in this piece...
Penguins Stealing My Sanity chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I absolutely LOVE this. It's so unique, and you blend everything together so perfectly... The motivation behind why Hawkeye acts like he does, and how he changes from beginning to end...you've got his characterization perfectly. And I like the "Phantom" character/idea, and how "it" and Hawkeye interact. This is an amazing little piece.
WalkingDictionary chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Nice chapter, sad but oh-so-true.
the werewolf gal chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow that was so good I loved it
laurydory chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
what a haunting idea. I found it a little difficult to read with all the changing 'voices' but maybe thats just me being tired after work. some great lines in there though that really get to you.. "we fight for ourselves with poker games, cross-dressing, practical jokes, and booze. Some succeed. I’m not so sure I’m that lucky."
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Must be quick as I'm about to leave, but there's only one phaze that say sometihng for this,

Wow...
katetastic chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow...just...wow. It was amazing. The discription and the song lyrics were perfect! I absolutly adored it!
mikabronxgirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
one word: lol... actually huh? then when I reread it lol.. good job never would have thought of that.
Kilroy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
For some one who doesn't own any of the M*A*S*H seasons they have a remarkable knowlage of Hawkeye's personality and an extremaly strong grip on reality.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
The intense tale of 2 passionate, committed opponents. You write with strong imagery and POVs, and a very creative weaving of a perfectly selected song.
funwriter777 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wow that was amazing and really spooky. I especially liked the way you ended it with Daniel watching over his son.
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
YAYY! Phantom of the Opera and M*A*S*H! My 2 favorties (one-Phantom-is actually quite new) combined!

You want to know the weird thing?

That song was just stuck in my head.

Anyway, about the story...

Good narration for Hawkeye. The Phantom of Korea...that's about what it is. Great job!