Reviews for The Point of No Return
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! :)
The-Lonely-Child chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
A new suitor? creep. He can go and stick his ardor where the sun don't shine. I always thought Christine and Erik belonged together.

Great chapter...
The-Lonely-Child chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Poor christine. I've never met him and I can't get him out of my head either. Just how old is he? Great chapter once again-
The-Lonely-Child chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Interesting beginning... OG huh? I think we all know who THAT is... Great first chapter!
Jolly Grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Whoops! I meant good in my review, but you probably figured that out. ;-D Took me a while to catch that... XD

But yeah. It's flippin awesome! :D
Jolly Grasshopper chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
Write more! Write more! Please? :D :D It's so god! :D AH!
EscaPhan225 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work.
Luckii.jinx chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
Whee. I like Phemale's title, so I'm not complaining. ) Loved the chapter, and my favorite line was: [Now, who is masquerading as me? I did not write this note, yet my initials are on it.”] That made me laugh quite a lot. I hope chapter nine is just as good (I'm sure it will be) and want Christine to encounter Erik again. ) -the phangirl part of me is restless lol-

Sorry it took so long to review..I'm so behind on my reading...I have 15 alerts still unread in my inbox...-sigh-

Wonderful chapter!

LJ
Luckii.jinx chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
I liked it, and because I see the next chapter, I'm going to read on!

LJ
flamethrowerqueen chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
I'm glad you're taking my suggestion to heart. Your characterization and your plot are truly great; I was also just reading your profile, and I love your opinions on the characters, etc. I agree whole-heartedly! _
KyrieofAccender chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Aha! "Faust's Victory." A perfect follow-up to "Don Juan Triumphant." I can tell you did a little research - brava!

I LOVED that little bit specifically to Olivia at the end of Erik's note. So typically Phantomy!

Great chapter, as usual! That is a good title, I like it! It fits very well. I can't even remember what I submitted...

Can't wait for more!

~Kyrie
phantomlvr chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
The Phantom has returned! Can't wait to see what new events will occur and who they will occur to!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Let me know when those chapters have been changed! I'll be sure to go back and take a look.

Concerning this chapter: it's a tad filler-esque. I'm guessing from your A/N that big things will be happening soon, so this appears to be the calm before the storm. Keep up the good work!

phantom_jedi
flamethrowerqueen chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
One major thing I've spotted in Christine's characterization, I think, is her child: he seems to be non-existent, except as a reason for something. Christine as a mother would place her child above all else, especially with Raoul gone. Her child would probably be the one place in which she would find comfort, or at least the main place. All in all, you really need to show some interaction between Christine and her son, or at the very least, mention that she's been in to seem him, etc. Right now, we're all wondering what kind of mother hasn't seen her child in over two weeks, and how he could be dealing with his mother's deep depression. Get what I'm saying?
flamethrowerqueen chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Good so far, your characterization and such isn't bad. I was getting a little worried when I saw that Meg hadn't been married yet, but then you mentioned that it was only four years later, so that's still fine.

By the way...

Erik is actually in the ballpark of 30 years older than her. He's MUCH older than Christine. He's like, my dad's age. *snickers* But still, we manage to love him.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »