Reviews for My Criminal Confidante
*insert Fangirl Trill of Doom* that was so cute *faves*
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Awsome story
kikofreako chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
The backstories you told were believable and intereresting, quite a feat with the Bond-esque Sly. Nicely done!

-Akiko
LonePhantom756 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Marvelous work, my friend. I've been aware of this fanfic ever since I read it on Sucker Punch's official website, but I haven't been able to find the time to write a proper review that does your work justice until now.

First of all, I would like to compliment you on your charactertization-both Sly and Carmelita seem very much in character, and neither of them does anything that seems out of place. You did an expert job of depicting Carmelita's inner conflict at being framed and trying to maintain her view of justice, but knowing deep down that she agrees with some of the things that Sly's saying. As for the master thief, you handle his approach to Carmelita perfectly-his inner conflict at realizing that he's gone farther with Carmelita than he initially intended to, and the fact that he's still exploring this unexpectedly deep attraction to the Interpol detective who hounds him so.

Secondly, the allusion to previous exploits is a nice touch; while the concept of Sly breaking into Area 51 while he was still learning the ropes was a bit out there, you evened it out nicely by forcing him to ditch the artifact he stole while fleeing from Carmelita. And the hypnotized Carmelita working alongside Sly Cooper? An unexpected thing, but sometimes the unexpected makes for a good twist. This is one of those times.

Third, as a devoted SlyxCarmelita fan, I can appreciate the mastery with which you handled the relationship between the thief and the cop-both of them are clearly trying to stay in their respective roles, and yet they both feel the growing attraction between them...and, in their own way, explore it. And yet, all of this is performed without any overt confessions-kissing, confessing, all that jazz. T'is a bit of a tease, but that's what makes this fic so good-after all, it's set in a time where Sly and Carmelita are still exploring their feelings for each other.

In other words, this is a fine, fine fanfic, Raven. If you ever consider writing another along these lines-say, a possible scene from Sly 3, or anything like that-let me know. I'll defnitely read it.

Until next time!
Nilia chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I love this story, though I tihk I read it on the Sucker Punch website.
Dark Angelx3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
good story...It goes along well with the game
The K-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
good story. U should think of continuing! I know there's already a 3rd Sly and all, but I always loved alternate stories!
RaiKimLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
nice
C.Cslyfan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I love this! It made me a bit emotional (don't know why?) but over all great! :)
Heiduska chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Wow, another great piece of work from you. I loved the way you mixed it well with the real storyline of Sly 2 and with your earlier fic.

I really hope that I will see some new work from you and soon!

Heidi