Reviews for Why?
animelover87 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
This is the best! The BEST story ever !
FourKins chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I love this fan fic! I'm kind of glad they had a daughter! :D
Paolo chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Just a short note to say that I think that was beautiful. The whole thing. Just off to read the sequel, and my thanks )

Paul
ARF91394 chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give your story a 20, "good dailogue, very dramatic, & heartwarming". I also liked your idea for the wedding, very accurate. I hope you like this review. Keep Up the good work
LSPK136 chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
This was good. I actually read this several months ago but never reviewed it. I'd forgotten the name and author and everything. I searched for it again recently so I could read it again. This story is very well written. I found it to be depressing at first but as the story went along I couldn't help but love it.

The only thing I saw wrong was the occasional grammatical errors.
themagebear chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
beautiful!

the magebear thinks that's the first time it's said that in a review. but it truly is. even now, the magebear feels tears threatening.

cc-wise, the magebear can only mention a few minor typos (inevitable) and the fact that a toddler like aya wouldn't be mature enough to realize they should have some time alone. the situation would have been more than enough for her to go with her instincts- that's what the magebear was expecting, anyway. but meh, as the magebear said, beautiful. full of emotion, drama, romance- everything the summary promises and more. bravo!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
(Overall Review) Aya’s a sweetheart! You definitely created the perfect daughter for Ash and Misty. The Pokeshippy conflict was very interesting, too, and I can understand why Misty ran off, though I can also understand Ash’s resentment. It was great to see how Ash and Misty matured through the story, coming to terms with the past for the sake of their little girl. It proves they are responsible enough to be Aya’s parents, and also to patch up their own rocky relationship. Well done!
AshxMisty chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
I Luv The Ending It Is So Happy And ROMANTIC!
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Ash's reaction is realistic
Asaki Naruto's girlfriend chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
aaw! Ash is a 'FATHER'! i wonder waht's going to happen in the next chapter well the only way im going to find out is to keep reading! .
Asaki Naruto's girlfriend chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
0.0... WHAT HAPPEND? why is there a little girl with Misty? is it Ash and Misty's baby or or or ? never mind im going to read the next chapter! .
Asaki Naruto's girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
MOG! wher did Misty go? do not tell me i will read the next chap. aw . Misty and Ash are together!
mia chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
that was one of the best fics i have ever read! great job
Joshua Ketchum chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Great story! I loved it! I am a huge Ash and Misty fan! Keep it up!
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)