Reviews for Too Easily Impressed
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
How could anyone not love Bruce Campbell? Great story, thanks!
j krause chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
i know a better triligy in the history of film, acctually "quadriligy", which proves it is better, is ALIEN!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was a very interesting and fun to read story. I loved the challenge between Shep and Rodney.

And 'Army of Darkness' wins hands down against the 'Freddy', 'Friday' and 'Halloween' movies! No doubt about that.

Cheers for Rodney coming up with THAT for the screening.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
...You are truely scaring... you know that... i will run away in fear now...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great story!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
hehehehehehehehehe...

I have this image of Ash literally covered in his girlfriend's blood and the lightbulb filling with blood in my head.

Of course Rodney has the films. lmao. take that Halloween! No one beats Evil Dead! John should've known better.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I'll have to wacth them then

never really had the stomach for horror films meh...
Terreis chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Gah! Bruce! Have you read his book? Confessions of a 'B' Movie Actor'. Well, that was a stupid question. Of course you have.

I confess to not liking horror movies. Unless they're the original Bela Lugosi 'Dracula' or Boris Karloff 'Frankenstein'. But I did like 'Army of Darkness', in no small part due to the wonderful Mr. Campbell.

Geez, I've got to get 'Brisco County' on dvd. I'm suffering from severe Bruce deprivation.

Loved the story. It figures that McKay would have the Evil Dead trilogy. And Robert Englund DOES have pretty eyes, but I didn't know the thing about the Michael Myers mask. That's my random info for the day, I guess!
drufan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Heh, heh, spleen. Love Bruce Campbell. Dug seeing his cameos in the Spiderman Movies.

Didn't know that about the mask. I love it. Of course the first time I saw Halloween was while babysitting...shouldn't have done that.

Very cute. Have to say not a slasher fan. Must check out Evil Dead though, just haven't.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
yea for Halloween-inspired fics! Rodney wins!