Reviews for Code Lyoko E 105: Return From the Past
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
OK, Aelita's getting lazy sending Sissi even throw Aelita is more Powerful can can destroy at lest half the Factory at wont's
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
wow!
Guardian42 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Dont worry;you are not the only one who dreams about Code Lyoko.
angelraider chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
i love it please go on forever
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Another exciting instalment, i mean it that was very intresting, especially that bitchy scene with S.S. and Sissi

Lyokoluva
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Aelita might be saved or she might win. WHen I first ended the series I ended it on a happy happy joy joy. This time I might not. Or I may have the gang do drastic things like first eliminating the easiest enemy, Sissi. She's on Earth, and is vunerable, until she powers up. But hey, if she's in the shower S.S. could stab her, or they poison her food, or something and bye bye Sissi. Or I might end it at Aelita being saved, once she is saved then Xana should have no host, like William!

Last Episode of the real Season 3 of Code Lyoko was !AWSOME! I won't say I called it because it was a round about way, that Xana wanted/needed a human host. But still, did anyone think of Final Fantasy when they saw WIlliam on Lyoko for the first time?

Anyways, thansk for the reviews, thanks for reading, and hope you like the next Episode, I Wish...
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
another great story. good luck with the next one.

KnightX
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Hi.

Well that was interesting, but my suggestion is not to use time travels idea to often, its a bit confusing.

Are you planning to save Aelita at last? Then maybe you can introduce a new enemy, such terrifying that even Xana will be in horror. But its just my suggestion.

Well you tried to call me out. Nothing has changed, but thanks for try.:) As my gratitude i give you a double blessing:

Let the bless of Queen Of All Pinguins & bless of Evil Eye Butterfly be with you!

(hmm... i didn't noticed that crack earlier...)
LyokoianDestiny chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Hey! I dream about CL too! Its fun!