Reviews for Baby
Dylan Moore chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
OMG I WAS ALMOST IN TEARS! LOVE THIS AND MUDS
The Darker Side Of Music chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Don't you tell meh, what I can, and can't do! Ya wanker!

i laughed at that but wat can i expect

nana niccals has hilarious written all over

very good chapter btw
Bloody.Kirai chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
Faved. I loved it. Though you might want to consider breaking up the paragraphs more; blocks of words are a bit intimidating, remind me of history books. Grammar could use a bit of polishing too. Either way the story was one of my favorite Gorillaz fanfic as of yet and I'm on my way to read the sequel. :P
Brer Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
A cute story. You use the word 'snobbishly' a lot though. You could go for something like 'conceited' or 'sneer' or something of that sort.
Blackheart Ace8 chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
way to fluffy this is like some alternet deminsion (. .)

Blackheart Ace8 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Emily Rose, heh figures, well any way stop making 2D cry he's

slightly tougher than that
Blackheart Ace8 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
2D is so cute,but um, blimpie?...Jacob?...:[
Blackheart Ace8 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
the pillow fight seemed like fun ;]
Blackheart Ace8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
AWW, poor 2D but I bet he doesnt cry that much
Hannah Scissorhands chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This may sound really wussy but that did actually nearly make me cry. I'm glad to see Muds going into self rehab. Great story! Review on my story, "A Gorillaz Love Story" PLEASE! DO IT OR I'LL SET NOODLE ON YOU!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
thats just creepy...I saw that movie...I dont wake up at three anymore
saichanlovestoad chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
The perfect ending to one of my absolute favorite stories. I loved it! Serious and dramatic, yes, but so touching. I loved all the heartwarming Mud and Em moments. They're so cute together. And Nana was awesome. 'Ya Wanker!'. Hehehehe. I liked the parts with Hans too. He's a good brother when he tries.

Can't wait for the sequel. I'm dying to know what happens to the Kong family as Em gets older, especially now that Muds is gonna quit his old life style. Things should get really interesting. Can't wait.

Lots of love,

Sai-Chan
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 19 . 2/3/2007
That was so good, but so sad in the beginning. I was so worried about Murdoc. I really, really was. I liked that little heart to heart he had with 2D in the hospital. Yay for Mud, giving up the bad habits for Emily! I can't wait for the sequel! You're awesome!
Cream Blush chapter 19 . 2/3/2007
aw I like it! _
Plastic Emotion chapter 19 . 2/3/2007
Aw!

That was so sweet with Murdoc throwing the cigs away!

I love this story. Its definitly a favorite.

Great job.