Reviews for Darkness Closing In
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Excellent! I love the imagery/similes, 'steady as a drumbeat,' the irregular phrasing of 'I that am/was,' the run-on punctuation that seems to breathe of the relentless persistance that is part of Obi-Wan's nature as well as of his flight from Darth Vader, Anakin-that-was. The poem is also bare in structure-simply phrased, with short economical lines, as befitting a Jedi. I enjoyed it. It made me feel the insurmountable character of the Empire, the sheer enormity of it, and also Obi-Wan's plight, his loneliness as the last Jedi and his guilt as Anakin's master.

Thanks for writing and posting!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Yes...I can!

But first I need to go beat the head in of the reveiwer before me who hate Anakin-kio! *starry eyed* Anakin...*drool*

Oh yeah, great job again Amy! .
Celestia Vitaria chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Awww! *cries* Poor Obi! I felt so bad for him when Qui-Gon died and then the lil sith brat anakin turned on him...sorry, but me and my friend really don't like anakin...
Renton chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Wow, Amy, wow.
Eirai chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
::sniff:: Beautiful... also very sad. I wish I could help him. ... ... Oh, and by the way... ::wink:: if Obi-Wan were up for sale, I'd get to Lucas first!
Theed chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
Powerful. I love this type of deep poetry! I love all of your poems, Amy. Keep them coming please!