Reviews for Yume
blueiceland chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
I really love this story and I hope you didn't abandon this. Can you update this, pretty please? :)

~Izky, MD
Sejitsu chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
This is really great! Very entertaining indeed. XD I hope it hasn't been abandoned, because I really want to read more! Lovely writing style, humor, and characterization. :)
melissa chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
What's going to happen next? Please tell me this is not abandoned?
Autum chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I love this fic. I love the characters, I love the plot, I love Asuma, I love everyone.
quivering quill chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
i like it a lot! please update soon! :P
hink chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
lol, uma is mizukage. i would think iruka would want kakashi to take the picture of them, rather than a random stranger having it. ~shrugs~ ah well.
hink chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
ooh, interesting twist. and political intrigue; how fun. :)

i should hope sakura would have a problem in trying to eliminate kakashi. hopefully refuse all out and try to save him or let him go. those who betray comrades are worse than dirt, after all. forget orders. naruto never turned on sasuke even when he went rogue. ~shrugs~ same thing.
hink chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
hm..i think you're giving sakura a bit too much credit as a character and such, even if she did mature a bit (thankfully) after the 3 year break.

other than that, i'm liking the story.
paranoia.pink chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
This story was amazing! The combination of the humor *and* the angst earlier and the fluff at the beginning... It isn't even that long, but it manages to hit so many different things so well! I especially like BAC, because you do it just right, so that it's a parody without seeming overdone. Yay for Yume! The story, not the disease.
chickenwire chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
Please update? I love this story. :D
Animejo chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
I love this fic. Almost all-round perfect (except for the angst, thank all-that was slight).

Hope you haven't abandoned this; not with such excellent characterization and plot development. Action, politics, romance, AND humor all in one enjoyable package!

More? Please?
FlightAngel chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
XD This chapter was very well-done, I think, being that I'm a total sucker for shounen-ai and lovey-dovey type of things. Aw, Kakashi keeps all the abandoned dogs (is it because HE looks like an abandoned dog? Naw...) Great job! I'll probably read this entire fic within a several-days period. *Pauses* I'm still dying of the sweetness over here lol...
moulin noir chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
i'm loving this story. keep updating

ttfn(ta ta for now)
dragontwin99 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
Thanks for updating :)
oldshoe chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
lmao... I'm surprised Kakashi is so willing to share his Iruka, even in photos. Maybe he is perverted enough for that. :3

Cute chapter. Can't wait for more!