Reviews for By The Biteful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Aren't you continuing it?
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved this story, i can't wait for the next chapter
FloppyFish chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Cute! So many questions filled my mind when I read this and I really look forward to another chapter...! -hint, hint!-
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I -loved- the Tamaki/Kyoya scenes here! XD Especially when Tamaki attempts to romance Kyoya with his charms, but Kyoya blows him off with his cool nature. :P Kaoru is a sweetie! Love it!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
please continue this it's so cute(puppy eyes) nee...please?
Koko-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I know you haven't updated this fic in two years, but I just wanted to say that it is really, really good. I hope that you someday bring out the second chapter.
BobStarGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hm... *looks at date* I doubt you're going to return to this one anytime soon, but I like it a lot. c:
inse chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Omg! are u ever gonna update! Plz!
Silver Star Celine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
. I love your story! XD PLEASE CONTINUE!

*puts on favorites*

I know I'm going to like it at your first chapter already!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Freaking sweet. xD;; Hope you update soon!
SWSNBN chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh! I'm not a big fan of AU Ouran but this! This totally works.

I'm not a huge fan of KyouTama but I do find them rather adorable. And cute. And funny. But I wish Kyouya would give a little too. It feels like Tamaki's the only one in the relationship sometimes.

Anyways...I'm very interested to see how you're going to work the HikaKao. Seeing as they aren't twins (or don't know they are...?) in this, it will definitely be something new to see.
dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
it is so good! you have to continue it definatly!
cemetarydemon chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
ooh! i cant wait to see how this turns out! i love it already! please update soon, i really wanna see what happens next!

Shi
choconeko chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
oh that was cool! update update update onegai!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
this fic is starting out great! I hope you update soon!