Reviews for The Still Point
emily3203 chapter 1 . 6/7
Well then, let me just crawl up into a ball and die! (A compliment. It's something I usually want to do when I love a story too much.)

Ack! The feels, oh my goodness! This'll be a hard fan-fic to forget, but I'm certainly in no rush to forget it! It was truly beautiful and kinda had a sad ring to it.
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
You are such a good writer! You rock at writing this pairing!
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That's so sweet
Micuko chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahh, the angst, the angst! t_t So sad, but well-written, I liked it very much, good job. :3
expect the unexpected chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
The most interesting thing about how this story is structured that that there isn't any particular timeline to stick to-it just jumps around... I totally adored Hikaru's 'proposal' with their mother's ring! XD I never really noticed that the last episode-where the twins fall off the carriage-involved a -pumpkin- patch! It's all very fitting, and a little sad. -
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Wah~ That was really...bittersweet is the word that comes to mind. I don't quite understand, but I feel as though I can comprehend the slightest gist, and that makes me...melancholy. I really loved this; the flashbacks, the sequence they were in - even though you said they were random - and your way of writing. I gave up and just added you to my favourite authors list!
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
OMG! This is so beautiful, but so sad! T.T It's also a very nasty cliffhanger ending for a one shot. Don't take it the wrong way; it's not that your writing is 'nasty' but the cliffhanger. I'm not making sense am I? OHs well, nice story. I loved it.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Great fic! Touching and sad! Uhm... there's part I don't understand though... The last part wherein it says:

But Hikaru’s turn never will never come. Kaoru will have split his lip open when it is his time and the maids will rush to tend to him with their lilac scented hands and soft whispers. Kaoru will reach out. He will grasp the air for a moment. It will be like falling or drowning, panic. But Hikaru’s hand will find his and they will never part until the ride to the hospital. “I’ll take care of you,” Hikaru will say and he will be crying with him. “Gomen ne, Kaoru. I didn’t mean to, to—” and Kaoru will say it is okay.

Is Kaoru sick or something? And wha does Hikaru mean by his sorry because he didn't mean to-to... what? I do hope you'll answer so I can understand the fic more! Hope you'll make another one!
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I really like this. It's disjointed, but in that wonderful way that fellow ramblers can appreciate.

It's like real thoughts. I love it.
xiaoashwind chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That was beautiful! Simply beautiful! I love your writting style and how you put everything together! Awsome work, keep it up!

innocentangel chapter 1 . 10/24/2006