Reviews for Dessert older
Day-DayRyoshka chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was so cute (:
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Just a wonderful and sweet story. This NaruHina guy loved it. Well written and fun to read.
Pipra chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
ok
ranneal chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow! Very cool and romantic idea here. All that I can say is 'if only' this could happen in the manga...where it seems that they barely know each other. She needs to do more than confess, which she has already done...she needs to kiss him just like you wrote about here:)
SheWolf2468 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awww how cute! Naruto x Hinata Forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
*bangs head against the wall
That was smashing!
Number1HinataFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved it! So cute! NaruHina 4EVA!
sasuino4evr707 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
supr cute but i was sorta confused bout their position Plus wat was everybody else doin? And also, naruto was a LITTLE out of character... but other then that IT WAS SOOOOOO OTALLY !
vampiresoul1789 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awsome

could u make it longer please

otherwise,it was good :)
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
jeje, great. i love it!

Greetings. n_n
Towards the sun chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very well done!
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hehe! With such delectable lips as a treat, I don't blame poor Naruto-kun for having forgotten his dessert predicament.

Lovely one-shot! _ Those simple and innocent kissing scenes between this pairing always bring the fangirl out of me. XD
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
OMg! That made me breathless. Dang, that is exactly how dessert should be. Wow-oh-wow. That was, just, really. I can't explain it, but I loved it. Please keep writing.
phooykazooi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
THAT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVE IT!
XXsexy chickXX chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
aww,that wuz cute! i wish sumthing like that accually happened in the show.i woulda been cute if naruto returned hinata's feelings