Reviews for The Dreamscape
Belen09 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I really enjoyed the two dreamscape stories you wrote - did you ever think of a story where Aisling and Malcolm have their child?
Bowie281 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
eh! I'm so glad you like Malcolm too!
firebirdgirl chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
That's it! No more? Aw...It was very good, I enjoyed it throughly. Keep up the great work, I hope to read more of your fics in the future. Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
Hoshi, smile, thumbs up...priceless! Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
I was wondering how long the dream was gonna last...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
Great fic! I've sped read it, and can't wait for more! Happy writing!
CrazyStarfinder chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This story is interesting enough and I wish Malcolm had gotten someone to interact with on this level in the guy LOL! Please continue soon.
Heather chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
This has great potential, please oh please continue! What in the world is going to happen...please update I want to know what's going on! I really like your original character, she's original and seems to be pretty darn cool. _
Begoogled chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Interesting explanation of her being able to enter a dreamstate or a body, and there being not many left of her kind. I think her delicateness is a good idea. I have a question, though: if this is a dreamworld, how come everything is physical, and how can she be hurt?

And I'm also wondering if Malcolm would be so trusting. They've met beautiful, exotic women in the Expanse before, and they were not always who they claimed to be...

Please continue!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Welcome to the Enterprise realm! Nice first chapter. Malcolm's first reaction to this woman is understandable; they are in the Expanse after all.

I liked the idea of the lieutenant dancing through the armoury with loud music on the comm!

I wonder if Malcolm tells the others about his dreams...
volley chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Nice style, I like it; flowing and easy to read. The plot is intriguing and this:

He had blown up meteors with torpedos and phases. He'd cooked a couple of meals, not having to live in fear of Cook. Once, and only once, he'd blasted some music over the com and had danced through the armory polishing all his equipment.

put a grin on my face.

Looking forward to chapter 2!