Reviews for The Empress's Borrowed Letters
the curious incident chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Another KallyKaddar piece written so wonderfully. It's the way in which you show every perspective, every single detail so nothing is left out, it shows that they're both equal and both miserable about the fight and have their own problems.

Or it could be the way you write out their emotions without having to say a word about it, you show the readers through the simplicity of actions and movements or thoughts. The sad thing is to see still how formal they have to act towards each other because they don't each other to talk freely about their emotions and how they feel about each other, that they can't share that intimacy.

The way you write it brings out everything in them in a way that not many authors can so successfully accomplish. It is something to be congratulated on and favourited as a story to write again. I, like another fellow reviewer am surprised this has so little reviews it deserves twice the amount there already is for the creativity, innovation and pure talent in it.
Lady Genevieve chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I'm suprised that stoires written as well as this don't get many reviews. This is my favourite piece of yours but all of them are excellently written. Keep up the great work.
Opal Roseblossom chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
You made me feel so bad for Kalasin. It would be terrible to be taken from your home like that.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aw... that's sad... Poor Kally and Kaddar! It IS very well written, though! It's needs a sequl with a happy ending!
ginaginameii chapter 1 . 10/25/2006

Jo
Lela-of-Bast chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Superb!
On top of cloud 9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
stupid stupid kaddar! are you going to write more? i think you should...maybe something about how kally goes to visit tortall...
kitty-moogles chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Yay! Another well-written KallyKaddar which shows that things won't always go smoothly, even after time has passed. I'm glad that you decided to end it realistically instead of having one of the two apologise and then have them forgive each other then act like everything is completely resolved. The argument was interesting to read and I enjoyed some of the back-and-forth dialogue. I'll look forward to the last installment in the trilogy :)
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 10/24/2006