Reviews for Can I Keep You?
ricagrace19 chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
what a wonderful story) you're the best khryzle)I finished it in 6 hours without eating and blinking lol) Thank you..I love your stories..and I love you too authornim please write more tofuu fic) hehe.. God bless)
champylin chapter 17 . 2/11/2009
hahaha! Raiji and Noem ended up together... at least everybody's happy!
champylin chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
i love this i love this i totally LOVE this! GREAT story! I love Raija! Can I keep him? LOLz _
champylin chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
ok... an exact turn-around on Raiha's attitude... LOLz... but what can I say... love makes you do things... _
champylin chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
this is a fab story! This chapter makes me wanna cry... and like my heart fell on the pit of my stomach... LOLz i really love this and am wondering what'll happen next- well on to the next chapter... the only thing that I can advice to make the story infinitely more better is the grammar... coz' sometimes you mistake he with she or her with his... but that's normal... coz it's truly difficult to chack all the time... I also have the same problem as a hmm... author? LOLz well... on to the next chapter _
Toki-chan Fan chapter 17 . 9/21/2007
Wah that's all! I like it no I love it! Please write more! Oh and can you make a story about Tokiya's past (LIKE HIS PARENT'S DEATH AND SISTER'S)
Blackrose2005 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Omg... I think I hate u now! (lol, not really) This chapter is really good.. even though I was kinda skiming it and looking forward to the ToFu part... which was a bit harsh btw! But, always make it hard for the couple... and the better the ending!
Blackrose2005 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
I'm guessing that Mi-Chan had to have an offspring... SHIT NEON! SHIT U! ... Srry about that random outburst... I couldn't hold it in!
Blackrose2005 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
OMFG... pls don't tell me that's Tokiya's Kid! PLS PLS PLS! T.T (Goes on knees and starts to beg)

Wahh... I'm crying... this is so odd..
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
NO! Why... Why? T.T I'm almost crying here! Anyway, this is really good already... hehe! I can't wait until I get to the end!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Omg... Whoa! I'm almost about to cry! I'll review to the rest of the fic! .
inustorm chapter 17 . 5/2/2007
k first off i loved your story it was brilliant and it brought ice block and fuuko together so you get a few more points for that and wow ok im in love with ur story so bye b4 i loose control!
Nils chapter 16 . 4/24/2007
it was really a cool story! i couldnt read ur epilogue for this story (it wasnt complete; something wrong wid de page) or else i would've reviewed for dat chap too. anyways, i read a bit and it's good. keep up da good work. hoping to read more of ur work. ja!

PS: Tokiya and Fuuko make da cutest couple, ne?
Nie-chan chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
hi there! I'm also a tofuu fan.. hehe and honestly I LOVE your fic! eventhough its an AU, it has this *something* (i don't know what it is, gomen) that keeps the readers wanting to know more about what's gonna happen next.. hehe Actually, I've finished reading the whole fic of yours and I just went back to this chappie for the links. By the way, how come I can't access the pics? hmm . uhm, is it OK if you would just send it in my e-mail? if you don't mind...uhm, I'm not rushing you to send it so just send it if you have the time.. so that sums up my review. I'd like to congratulate you on your fic! *thumbs up* - Niechan
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 17 . 4/8/2007