Reviews for Can I Keep You?
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
yaya! i finally get to read ur epilogue! whee! that was nice. there really were a lot of parallel personalities between Tofuu love story and their children, haha! hmm, is neomi, neon's daughter as well? if that is so, she'd be kaiya's half-sister right? but since you didn't mention that here, she probably isn't.

hmm, now that you've started, i'm starting to wonder how mitsu and kaiya's love story would be like? lolz!

this epilogue is so cute and something of it's own coz it's almost all about the children, *hearts*

i really hope you can start on the next fic soon; i'm already giddy with excitement! *imagines the face ot the other tofuu fans when they read it* bwahahaha! *Rolls over laughing*
jade007 chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
aww... really sweet of you to write an epilogue which i have been anticipating for days..

wonder what happened to raiha? anyways...

good job! looking forward on reading your next fanfic.

aerowin chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
cool... happy ending!cute!kawaii!sorry for my long absence which will continue...new story please!
Shenhui chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
*waves at khryzle* Hi khryzle..*Fuji-like smile* I know you're dying to kill me but let me finish reviewing first ne?

This chapter is cute and funny... I can't help chuckling and giggling... CONGRATULATIONS! That's for your finished fic and your succesful debut as a writer..hugs

Oh, I gtg visit the forum so I could say my apologies to everyone..if you want to kill me can you please do it again another time as my hands are full right now with work and with choir practice because we're planning to do a "concert" at the Hospicio de San Jose in May...*sigh* just read my post in the forum and you could bash/kill me there...*Fuji-like smile again*

Ja. *angelic smile*
alf05 chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
such a great job on your epilogue...

I love it...

And I'm looking forward to your next story...
jae maknae chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
*squeals*

HaPpIlY eVeR aFtEr!

I still love this freaking story to death!

It is so sad to see it end...*sigh*
mikaro chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
wah! congratulations for one absolutely adorable epilogue! wooho! everyones seems to be paired up with somebody...cute kaiya and mitsu...hehehehe LOVE IT DARL! keep it up!
yan-chan chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
kya~! *hearts all around*

loved it! a bit disturbed at the sight of mi-chan (that delicious bishie!) being 50 though.. but oh well. LOL

i would have enjoyed it more if there were more tofuu parts though. most of the parts were about their children, only the ending part have truly romantic moments between them. i still loved it though so you better start writing a new fic now! :)

see ya! *hugs*
malo chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
wow,you've added an epilogue!

nicely done!:D

i like their children...they're like the younger versions of tokiya and fuuko...talk about love life?haha! it's cute though...(i like the part when mitsu and kaiya were bickering...really reminded me of tokiya and fuuko...haha!;P)

hope you write more fics!;P (soon would be nice...)

you're great khryzle! *hugs*
asianpearl chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
lovely as always..
jade007 chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
aww! that's just so RAIHA. first point is: he did lie to fuu but, second point is: he admitted it and moved on. aww!

i feel like so left out! our internet connection was down for like decades! argh! so i wasnt able to check out for weeks. i will miss this fic... cute ending! .

will you make another fic? keep me updated okay!

keep it up...

elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 16 . 2/23/2007
aww...it ended too soon...though even if it is the ending it doesn't mean i will add some bad comments...hehehe

iot's only bout the grammar such as:

"Daijoubu ka?”- Daijobu desu ka?

Fuuko gave her a weak smile and muttered her thanks.- fuuko was talking to raiha at this time so it shoud be him a weak smile not her a weak smile...

do add an epilogue!
Wija-chan chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
Whee! Here I am! The girl with the middle name: "Procrastinator"

Hehe...the ending is lovely! It's sad and funny at the same time. _ I'm soo happy for them! . Poor Raiha-kun, but I'm glad he's ok. -sighs- Anyways, couldn't ask for more~ I LOVE it the way it is. 3
Master Thief chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
(too lazy to sign in)

Aww...ending already? Nice ending! And now, the famous quote "Looks could kill" has been proven! lol...congratulations for completing this fic! _ I hope you make more Tofuu fics in the future
Joide's KB 4ever chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
Nice ENTRANCE FUUKO DID... hehehe... really funny

I love the ending... TOFUU at last and you make Raiha less bad huh... making amends to his mistake... he's a man. Oh no I'm not taking him from you. He's yours. I'm just complimenting him... hohoho

Anywayz I really like it!

~joide