Reviews for First Time For Everything
SennaFan4ever chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
Hi! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well! I really loved this chapter! It's one of my favorite stories from you! I LOVED the episode it came from and it was awesome to relive those memories again through your story! I really enjoyed reading it again! Thank you so much for e-mailing me and directing me to it.

I hope to hear from you soon and read more ER stories from you!

God bles
blondie2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
an old favorite of mine...god i'm such a sap...
Vera-Sabe chapter 11 . 8/24/2003
This was such a wonderful, romantic, sweet, beautiful, cute and nice story! I truly loved it! I love Lucy and Carter together! They are made for each other!

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic. It was really well written, the plot was excellent, the characters were great, and Lucy and Carter were so perfect!

You're a really great writer so continue writing! Don't quit or let it go to waste! You have amazing talent!

I hope that you will write many more similar fics in the future with Lucy and Carter!

I'll be watching out for them! Good Luck! :)

Vera-Sabe
Fanficer Lore chapter 11 . 8/17/2002
I loved it! It was very well written and intense and the end is sweet. I hope you think about writing a sequal cuz that would be great ;)
TaeSook chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Beautiful story. I miss Lucy.
redfootedbooby chapter 11 . 7/26/2001
loved it! pleeeease write more
lkjc4ever chapter 11 . 7/26/2001
I have read this story 100 times and I still love it.
sydney chapter 11 . 7/14/2001
wow! i loved it! you are a great writer and the story was perfect...it's just how they should end up together thank you so much for putting it all together it fit just right and i loved reading this story write more please!
Celtic-child chapter 11 . 7/11/2001
Awwwwww! I love this story! It's soooo cute! Great Job! happy endings are the best!
baby jen chapter 11 . 7/7/2001
waaaaaaah! i LOVE happy endings. sob! lovely story-awwww! :)
Elizabeth Kingston chapter 11 . 7/6/2001
That was great! Are you going to do a sequel?

~Liz
Kalgoorlie chapter 11 . 7/4/2001
awwwwwww... ::sighs:: That was so cute. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2001
that was THE best carter and lucy romance i have EVER EVER EVER EVER read in my whole life! WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! keep up the excellent work! wahoooooo! yay to u!
Kalgoorlie chapter 9 . 6/30/2001
aw! so cute. please continue!
Celtic-child chapter 9 . 6/28/2001
OMG! I totally love it! Great job! Can't wait for more!