Reviews for Victory!
Highlord Langslock chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Dude, I so saw that coming.

Also, there is no way in earth, heaven, or hell that would have worked in the real Narutoverse, but GOD, it would be halarious if it WAS used!
Kitt Kumo chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
ROLF! Oh my goodnes! -starts laughing- This is so wrong on so many levels!
wdango chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
It was interesting. Could use improvement.

For example, armies do not only amount to 10 people. Your use of the word "all" does not account for every kunoichi. The characters can also be seen to be Out Of Character.

But I'll dismiss that for the sake of humour.

Classic.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
LOL! everyone got beaten by the oroike no jutsu(sexy no jutsu)! hahahaha! I was laughing my head off at this story my dad and sis was looking at me strangely when i started laughing! hahaha! i'll be recomending this story to my friend
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Eh...aside from the insignificant detail of Hinata being his wife, I suppose the story war worth reading. I mean, for her shining moment, you could have any other Kunoichi point out the enemy side and Naruto's life would've been spared. I'd prefer it actually.

Anyway, Bravo! It's so obvious that I'm surprised someone took the time to take it from beginning to end. That gives it originality points.

If I were had to rewrite this story, I'd make it more dramatic. There isn't enough tenseness in the story to make it hilarious.
Oberon chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
A very fitting way to end the naruto saga if it actually happened. Instead of being known as the Yellow Flash, Naruto will be known as the YELLOW FLASHER!
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
when Kage Bunshin and Sexy no Jutsu are combined its supposed to be called, "HAREM NO JUTSU!"

other than that this oneshot was RIDICLIOUSLY hilarious
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
LOL! I knew it was the Sexy Jutsu. That's just sad. go Naruto!