Reviews for Illusionist
iswallowedthestars chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this story, and I hope you write many more!
FR P chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Good God. A ** piece of ** from my ** could write better than this. How old are you? Five? Six?

What the ** is wrong with you that you think you can write a story people want to read? The only people that like this crack-out piece of ** are other inbreds like you.

Please, do the rest of humanity a favor and never, ever write anything again.

Just to make sure, maybe you should jump off a cliff.

Got it?

Good.
t0nifasic chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Yum. xD
Eroperv chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Great ending amazing actually.
Yo chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
WRITE MORE STORIES MAN! I WANT TO READ MORE OF YOUR LEMONY GOODNESS XD
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Awesome. I really like it. If that's what she gets for believing him...yikes, I guess...
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Congratulations. You are the official proof that people with more teeth than brain cells shouldn’t breed with each other.

Or at all.

What the fuck was going through your douched-up mind when you posted this? That maybe a caravan of inbred clowns would stumble upon it and like it? Because they’d probably be the only ones to overlook the fact that you’ve told the English language to go into a corner, pull down its pants and grab its ankles.

Or, hell, maybe that was insulting to inbred clowns everywhere.

Now, why don’t you do a favor to those clowns, and the rest of humanity, and play 52 card pick up on a freeway if you're ever tempted to post anything ever again. And, uh, make sure it’s during rush hour.

Good?

Phe-fucking-nomenal.

F/R
Q. Fuller chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Mind Fuckery. Mind if I use that term?

I love this, and I hope to see more from you
John Ashford chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
lmao xD this story was awsome i think you really got into the characters heads and the ending was funny as hell. LMAO XD. this is the first lemon based kingdom hearts story i read but i am so going to read more. expect more reviews from me.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was amazing. I felt like I was her¡ Damn I got to much imagination. Anyway I love al your stories and I've read Em' all but this was the hottest writting and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

A BIG FAN OF YOURS
Ibuprofenne chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
M... he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well, not warm and fuzzy. More like leather and chains. Good work. :]
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow!

Yeah, wake up the next morning and,

"Wait, that was *REAL*, oh shit!"

At least that would be my reaction.

Nice Ending!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
AHH YES! Another amazing story! Oohh I loved this.
SapphireDemon chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was really HOT! I loved it, so sexy and dark. Do one of Roxas/Namine!
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 10/25/2006